Not open for further replies.

CaptinHG

TD Admin
In-Game Name: CaptinHindgrinder
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:649429A
Any Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: Only TD
Real First Name: Doug
Which DARKLY CS:GO Servers Do You Play On: On the Toronto Servers
Why do you want to be a DARKLY CS:GO Admin: To control the Tking that is happening right now... because we have not set the Tk response , people are getting a little wild... We are a nice friendly group ... I like to have it stay that way

Do you have a working mic? Yes, brand new today
How often do you play CS:GO? daily
Do you mostly play during the afternoon, evening, or late night? mostly night , between 6 pm and 11 pm

Roach

TD Admin
personally i dont think theres anyone in TD that should have admin at this point.
We've all been here long enough to know how TD runs.
If we have mini-admin (like kick, ban, slay, swap - no possibility of unintentionally crashing the server) then i can think of some regs
that could handle admin aswell.

+1 HG

CaptinHG

TD Admin
i agree.. with Roach.. I do not want to admin the servers at a tech level.. Just referee the game when Im playing if there is no other admn (mini admin) for things like kick, ban, slay, swap. After all , we just want our servers to be a happy place to play.Sometimes we get bad apples on the servers that ruin it for everyone until we can round up an admin or the person gets board of Tk'ing , screaming obscenities , hacking..etc. ..If the tech allows for this , then Im in .. if its not .. I totally understand and agree with Roach.

Roach

TD Admin
i agree.. with Roach.. I do not want to admin the servers at a tech level.. Just referee the game when Im playing if there is no other admn (mini admin) for things like kick, ban, slay, swap. After all , we just want our servers to be a happy place to play.Sometimes we get bad apples on the servers that ruin it for everyone until we can round up an admin or the person gets board of Tk'ing , screaming obscenities , hacking..etc. ..If the tech allows for this , then Im in .. if its not .. I totally understand and agree with Roach.

i was talking about non member admins HG.
no reason why u shouldnt have fulla dmin imo

Status
Not open for further replies.