CLOSED [CS:GO] Collection Series Weapons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/23091573

Prices are subject to change

You're welcome to make offers but I won't stray too far from my listing. You will be getting more trading it to me than selling it on the Steam Market as I'm not only covering the fees *If using PayPal* but you also avoid the Counter-Strike: Global Offensive fee (10.0%) & Steam transaction fee (5.0%).

Prices:
  • Negev | Anodized Navy | FN ($15.00) [Negotiable, exterior must be Factory New.]
  • Sawed-Off | Copper | FT ($5.00) [Open for negotiation of different Exterior.]
  • Glock-18 | Brass | BS ($3.45) [Open for negotiation, really would like Battle-Scarred however.]
  • Desert Eagle | Hand Cannon | WW ($8.00) [Open for negotiation of different Exterior.]
  • AK-47 | Black Laminate | MW ($10.00) [Negotiable, exterior must be Minimal-Wear. Will not accept 'has MW looks'. If it isn't MW, I ain't buying it! If you have other qualities, and have Blue/Red Laminates, I WILL be interested in an offer for all THREE.]
  • AWP | Pink DDPAT | WW or FT ($6.00) [Open for negotiation of different Exterior.]
  • Open to Offers of CSGO items!
  • Open to Offers not involving PayPal. (Gift Cards, etc. If we go this route, we can discuss key purchases and such to make up the minimum of your preferred card, such as Steam Gift Card, Visa, et centra. Willing to make accommodations for this!)
If you want to discuss something, please leave a message here and I will get back to you. I request you do not add me for I do not accept offline invites and those that do get accepted, without prior discussion, risk being removed due to the MM queue. :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.