CSGO Membership/Admin Application

Bgén Stuart Qc

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): BGén Stuart Qc (until recently known as Colonel Stuart Qc)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:702836
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: -=SB=- (CSS , CSGO, TF2) , OPG (WoW, UO)
Real First Name: Carl-Sébastien
Favorite Games: EVE Online, Counter-Strike GO
Interests: Politics, Anti-theism
-Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?
The simple answer is that It's part of offering my services as an admin and the answer to that is that I think that you simply need more admins. When I play on your CSGO server, situations where an admin would be required often arise yet none are to be found, usualy for several hours during which the problems persist. Problems such as updates that require a server reboot, misbehaving players such as massive tking or all out racism, hacking, etc.

YES/NO Questions: (yea i'm not that good at yes or no...it lacks details)

-Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Actuly I'm not sure how much I got but I played countless hours on both your CSS(not recently though) and CSGO servers(I'm there daily)
-Are you active on the forums? Nope, not yet but knowing me it's something that doesn't take long to happen once I join a community.
-Do you have a mic? Absolutely! Those that play CSGO would know that hehe
-Are you in good standing with the community? Never had a problem with anyone on your servers.
-Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes, I'm 18 with 8 years of experience. I'm 26 if you didn't get the joke :p

I like your server, I play almost exclusively on it because I think it has the best settings, it doesn't lag, the community is great and there is a good number of good players that make it a perfectly good challenge whenever I play on it. It was never a goal to become a CS admin again but, like i've mentionned, I believe that you could use a few more active admins especially during the "first hours of the day" When the server has a lower population and the reason why I think I could help is because I used to be one of the main admin for the then #1 Canadian CSS server, -=SB=- Sex and Beer (a server that a high number of players on it 98.1% of the time and that had the same settings than you currently have on CSGO with the exception of not being allowed to choose your team) and I held those responsabilities for over 3 years.

Thanks for taking my offer/request into consideration. Whatever happens here won't change my playing habits on TD!
Have a good day
Carl-Sébastien aka Stuart