Darkly ESO players

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Post your account info/character names!

Member: Steve
Account ID: stvedanks
Faction: Ebonheart Pact
character1: flays-you-living (Nightblade lvl 33)

Member: Pyro
Account ID: pyroartisan
character1: Linken Darwell (Nightblade lvl 17)

Member:Khârn the Betrayer
Account ID: n/a
character1: Akujiki

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
Stupid bugged shit, I feel like this early access is just an unofficial beta.

Also mainly playing a Nightblade
called Akujiki
Ebonheart pact
my horse is called Tatty Bo'Jangles
also playing on the north american server despite being in the UK, cause fuck EU
already in the best guild ever:
GWD_zps19d7f535.png

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
My mate and I have come across a few.. typical that a couple of them were even bugged in the beta, as well as the strange chest to Crow's Wood being forever open so we can't get in there for the skyshard etc yet. First Anchor we got to was fine, was good fun, every other Anchor though? bugged. No worm cultists/daedra around, just lonely Anchors. That giant crab boss too, we got there, started killing the little crabs and then the big one finally appeared for a couple of seconds, and then it burrowed into the ground and vanished, then the achievement pops saying we killed it lol

Deconstruct is the way to level your craft too. We deconstruct the shit we get as loot, then we make an equal amount of something like 20 level 14 chest pieces or whatever then just trade what we crafted to each other to deconstruct that since if you decon something you crafted yourself you get fuck all for it.

Having really good fun though despite some of the quests bugging for us, looking for the skyshards in Cyrodiil will not doubt be fun.
Day 2 though and there's already gold spammers in the zone chat :leftfeeling:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Any good mods out yet? I'd really like the XP bar on my main UI lol. menu'ing to see xp is annoying.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
sorry if im missing something, but what's eso, is it a WoW-uh blizzard game?

The Elder Scrolls Online! published by Bethesda Softworks and developed by ZeniMax Studios

Official launch will be in a couple of days, those who pre-ordered it get 5 days early access which started 3 days ago.

EDIT: Yaaaay there was an update and they fixed shit :awyeah:

Reactions: kts

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
The OG darkly-WoW guild has been reborn!

Both My Dads Play Aldmeri

lel

47 you got this yet?

:feelscry: construction sim. wake up at 7, work 8-6, go straight to the house and give 'er till 1030, go home, shower, eat sleep, repeat.

:47:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
will gypsy get small break to plsy this weekend?

ill start my second character with you we can gay marry to level faster

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
Yay it's back up, after 15 hours! :thumbsup: 7xxMB patch to download as well.

EDIT: My mate and I had some fun with this costume we got earlier..

Screenshot_20140404_110344_zpsa9efd3fa.png

We went back back to Stonefalls for a bit and went looking for new players.. there was this 1 guy we chased for a wee bit and he kept using his stealth while he was running away and we kept stopping until it wore off only to chase him again when we he appeared. Fucking stupid but it was a good laugh.

Member:Khârn the Betrayer
Account ID: Akujiki8
character1: Akujiki