• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Darkly mod application- TF2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyWill

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): The Doctor and His Companion
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WillChen
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: None
Real First Name: William
Favorite Games: Bioshock 1 and 3, TF2, and Civ 5
Interests: Watching movies, TV shows, and Documentaries.
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? It's my favorite TF2 server and I want to improve it in anyway I can.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes to both
Are you active on the forums? I just made my account twenty minutes ago, but I'm usually active in forums
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yup! My Steam rep is linked in my profile
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

TheMightyWill

I'm New Here
Silly me, I thought this was the place where you request to be a server admin XD how do I delete this thread?

Although membership here would be pretty nice....

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s): The Doctor and His Companion
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/WillChen
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: None
Real First Name: William
Favorite Games: Bioshock 1 and 3, TF2, and Civ 5
Interests: Watching movies, TV shows, and Documentaries.
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? It's my favorite TF2 server and I want to improve it in anyway I can.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes to both
Are you active on the forums? I just made my account twenty minutes ago, but I'm usually active in forums
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yup! My Steam rep is linked in my profile
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/127015
As you can see you plainly don't have 200 hours on our servers ( CS?... ) let alone not enough for the minimum amount required for moderator applications ( 60 hours ). I suggest playing on our servers more and another thing, you have 4 posts... How could you consider yourself active? I certainly think this mod app is rushed and seeing that I've never seen you before my vote is going to have to result in a -1.

:hurr:

TheMightyWill

I'm New Here
http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/127015
As you can see you plainly don't have 200 hours on our servers ( CS?... ) let alone not enough for the minimum amount required for moderator applications ( 60 hours ). I suggest playing on our servers more and another thing, you have 4 posts... How could you consider yourself active? I certainly think this mod app is rushed and seeing that I've never seen you before my vote is going to have to result in a -1.

:hurr:
If I change my Steam ID, will the number of hours be reset? Because I've changed my ID a couple times and I've been playing regularly on Darkly's servers for more than a year. And It's like I said earlier, I literally only just made my account. Yes, I only have four posts, but those four were all made in twenty minutes.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
If I change my Steam ID, will the number of hours be reset? Because I've changed my ID a couple times and I've been playing regularly on Darkly's servers for more than a year. And It's like I said earlier, I literally only just made my account. Yes, I only have four posts, but those four were all made in twenty minutes.

Game.me records your total amount of play time from the first time you connected to Darkly, so like their quote says "Don't blame us if your stats suck."
As for your forum activity, you can't say that you're active when you're clearly not. Despite your intentions in the future to become active, that morale can change as nobody that ever existed can predict the future 100% accurately. Not only that, but since my post you haven't been active anywhere else except this thread. Nothing has changed, and my vote still remains.

TheMightyWill

I'm New Here
Game.me records your total amount of play time from the first time you connected to Darkly, so like their quote says "Don't blame us if your stats suck."
As for your forum activity, you can't say that you're active when you're clearly not. Despite your intentions in the future to become active, that morale can change as nobody that ever existed can predict the future 100% accurately. Not only that, but since my post you haven't been active anywhere else except this thread. Nothing has changed, and my vote still remains.
I didn't say I was active, I said I'm generally active in forums. This isn't the first forum I ever signed up for you know :) I understand what you mean about the future though. Alright, close this thread for now. I'm still really confused as to how I only have 50 hours on gametime, but I'll restart the application process when I get my hours.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
I know him, he comes on #3 every once in awhile. I'd like to see more involvment with the server, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.