• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED DGNDackadoo's Staff Application for TF2 Servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

DGNDackadoo

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): DGNDackadoo, DGNDackadoo#Make5GreatAgain
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:67219971
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: James
Current Age: 18
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I play on Darkly TF2 servers #5 and #2.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I want to become a Darkly TF2 Admin so I can help make Darkly servers better and give the people on the servers a better experience. Ive been playing on Darkly servers quite awhile now and so many times I have seen people misbehaving and just making the overall server experience bad for other people but because there was no admins on no one could do anything about it. I really want to help enforce the server rules but also let people have fun on the servers and just make the experience better for everyone. I also want to be very open to people because I feel that some people think they cant talk to the staff and I guess they think the staff are scary. I want to be able to help people with questions about the server or about the Darkly community and just be as helpful as possible. I just want everyone to have the same great experience I have had while playing on Darkly servers. Thank you for considering me.
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Gamer Mk 1ᴰᴳᴺ

I'm New Here
Wish you good luck, you'll need it

And

Ive been playing on Darkly servers quite awhile now and so many times I have seen people misbehaving[/QUOTE said:
This is pretty much a common thing in the Darkly servers as I've been in both and people don't seem to get it but as you know we have admins on and off on those servers and when well someone comes on its less "chaotic," but by all means great chose of words here :P
:notbad:

I also want to be very open to people because I feel that some people think they cant talk to the staff and I guess they think the staff are scary.[/QUOTE said:
The staff... arn't that scary people just don't want to respond and want attention from them but hey, that's some people's opinions, as people rarely ask questions,

Other than that it's a +1 from me, for one reason, this app explains why the admins do their job

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
I really want to help enforce the server rules but also let people have fun on the servers and just make the experience better for everyone

Hey bud.

So what's your ideas on how to make the server a better experience? We see these statements on a lot of the apps. we get. Just wanna pick your brain on what your plans are.

DGNDackadoo

I'm New Here
I would just like to enforce the rules so no one will be annoyed by any rule breakers or trolls and also I'd like to host server games, give people bumper cars, etc.

DGNDackadoo

I'm New Here
Could someone close this application because i dont really play on any of the darkly servers anymore. Rest in peace Darklys, Ive had great times playing on your servers.

Status
Not open for further replies.