dualies hemogloblin

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
hey team,

so I finally did it, I unlocked a case with a 3 dollar key, that I bought with cold, hard, cash.

I got a dualie skin.

I feel like a sucker.

I will trade said dualie skin for $6

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I'm starting to figure that something might be amiss here.

Drunk has a skin worth $300, that he traded up to. amaze balls. I'm guessing though it's not a random draw on drops at the end of a round, and the "best" skins (re: m4/ak) can only be bought.

Some fuckery at play here.

amanshotme

TD Member
I made the mistake of spending about $100 unlocking cases, over half of which were fiveseven kamis (worth 0.10). The good skins I did get were battle-scarred, so they were worth less than the keys themselves. Never again......

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
uh oh. I've got the bite.

I had to check myself from dropping a cool $50.00 on my steam wallet, because you can basically buy the store for a buck, except for the sweet guns.

I've been a trading mofo over the weekend, playing on a quick round trade server. This is going to be a problem.

I want to trade to it though, not just buy the shit like a doofus.

Anybody know how this works? So any idiot can create a skin, and the market determines value? How do they manage the economic principle of rarity? How do they control drops?

I need to learn this system.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
uh oh. I've got the bite.

I had to check myself from dropping a cool $50.00 on my steam wallet, because you can basically buy the store for a buck, except for the sweet guns.

I've been a trading mofo over the weekend, playing on a quick round trade server. This is going to be a problem.

I want to trade to it though, not just buy the shit like a doofus.

Anybody know how this works? So any idiot can create a skin, and the market determines value? How do they manage the economic principle of rarity? How do they control drops?

I need to learn this system.
So long, liroy, it's been fun...