• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED E1ite's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
Game Handle(s): Darkly | E1ite

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:69015067

Previous Clan/Community affiliations: This is a long list so I will shorten it down for space. The first time I was a staff member was about 3 years ago on a minecraft server called hc-server (http://www.hcserver.com/), at the time it had about 300 people on the server at once at any given point accept for midnight. I was a sr-moderator there for a few months before I left due to personal reasons. I owned a minecraft server for a few months after that which got pretty populated (about 200 unique users) and had a lot of fun doing that. I later got involved in a garry's mod DarkRp (Roleplaying) server called Aftermath-Revolution. I was the head-administrator there and my job was to essentially make sure everything was up and running. I was in charge of staff ranks, promotions, demotions, making sure donator ranks were working, and I was the person who came up with the ideas for all the donator ranks. I was also a moderator on a bunny-hop server called Raven-Gaming for about a year and that was one of my most fondest memories. I started developing the darkrp section of the server but it got cut due to lack of funding and the server was shut down soon after. There are many more but I shall not list due to lack of time. (I CAN GET REFERENCES IF NEEDED).

Real First Name: Ransom Jones (Yes I know it is funky)

Age: 15 - I am very mature for my age, I know that y'all prefer 18+ but I am sadly not there yet.

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I really do play on all of them accept for the forbidden minecraft server.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: There is no one reason honestly but if I had to sum it up I would probably say because I want to help. I know it is a very basic answer but keep reading. I am often on servers that don't have constant staff watching over them (all of the rawr servers essentially) and I want to help fix that. I always find myself either using the !report command or messaging an admin/moderator to come deal with a problem that I can not deal with myself because I do not have the commands to do so. I want to be the moderator that is on the servers that other moderators aren't on.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes!

Do you have a mic? Yes and I use it all the time.

Are you in good standing with the community? Yes I am or at least I think I am.

Are you at least 18 years of age? Nope sorry :(

Reactions: nb

nb

DARKLY Regular
+1 For Elite, very mature, interactive, knows his prices, and overall great babe. :D

alsoithoughtuwere24

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
I want to see more forum activity

This means not just saying welcome on introductions and +0s

Matthew

TF2 Staff
+1 for Elite from me. He enforces the rules very well and is a very respectable player in my opinion, he knows his stuff and would make a great part of the staff.

Cheese

DARKLY Regular
+1
He enforces the rules and is very respectful to other players on the servers, just gotta be more active on the forums
I wish you luck on your application :thumbsup:

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
Hello everyone! I just wanted to let the community know that I will not be very active this week because I am taking a class in app development.
(July 20-25)

Reactions: Rei

LaughingNipple

A Little Darkly
I'ma +1 this hunk of burnin' love. Respectful, enforces the rules, and an overall good trader. Though, like me, a bit more forum activity is needed.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
Gotta give this guy a nice +1.

He is always enforcing rules on the server #1 from what I have seen, and is a nice person in general with a positive attitude.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I just wanted to say I should be back to my normal schedule now. :)

Welcome back! You missed some things while you were gone:

Cmp is going to be off of tf2 until his stuff gets replaced after some glass broke... He said it could take 2 weeks. D:

I apparently dig Matthew 's body... Um.. Ok..

Matthew spent 350$ on the game, thus fueling Gaben's hype D:

Sir X and I are gonna stare at Matthew for spending 350$ on the game until Matthew gets annoyed :trollface:

And finally, Sir and I had a battle of who is better: Master Chief, or a solly (obviously solly)

Yeah... You shouldn't miss these kind of things Elite..

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
Welcome back! You missed some things while you were gone:

Cmp is going to be off of tf2 until his stuff gets replaced after some glass broke... He said it could take 2 weeks. D:

I apparently dig Matthew 's body... Um.. Ok..

Matthew spent 350$ on the game, thus fueling Gaben's hype D:

Sir X and I are gonna stare at Matthew for spending 350$ on the game until Matthew gets annoyed :trollface:

And finally, Sir and I had a battle of who is better: Master Chief, or a solly (obviously solly)

Yeah... You shouldn't miss these kind of things Elite..

Thanks for the update!

E1ite

DARKLY Regular
I am going to withdraw my application for personal reasons. Will an administrator please close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.