• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Epic/Funny Quotes from DARKLY

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Narf is gonna have Tarin's baby. Case closed! -LB

fork if I ever met you I would get you so drunk, roopie you, then bring you back to my hotel and stab your dick repeatedly with a fork and take a picture of the fork still stuck into your cock, make it a demotional poster, and call it \\\"fork Included\\\" and then post it all over the internet.
I would also would shit on your face.

- Steve

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
"i licked my undersack while shaving it just now" -TD|Steve

baaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahha ROFL !!! he meant to say "nicked"

Night Blade's fav... Just for the record, not sure what mood I was in...

"You are such a cretin.. Nobody is shocked. You are annoying. Go find something constructive to do you belligerent child. Masturbation sounds like a start for you.. GO ON Little Peanut, it's ok..." - Doolox

"B O O M K K A K E!" - Shotgun_Jesus and many others iunno but i giggle a little when i read that

Narf!

TD Admin
Pyro: yeah i need to make sure pyroette sees it so in 3 months from now she doesnt come upon it randomly. it might be kind of awkward.
Pyroette: no whats awkward is that youre drawing such detailed sausages

Narf!

TD Admin
Leroy: When he meant to say "A programmer" instead the translator regurgitated "explorer of the inside of applications". Pure awesome.
Shotgun_Jesus: Google Translator turns "9 black guys" into "Explorers of the Inside of Leroy's Girlfriend." It's pretty fucked up.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I'm going to shit fuck your mom with a dog - Planetary Body of Gay(shotgun jesus)

+my sig

Anal is all about the angles, not going balls out (excuse the pun)
Gotta go slow, real slow, lots of lube, hold them tight, and whisper loving things in their ear, while you fuck them in their asshole. - Leroy Jenkins

HAHAHAHA You sir are a tried and true anal commando.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
[quote1235581316=Keeripes!]
Gotta go slow, real slow, lots of lube, hold them tight, and whisper loving things in their ear, while you fuck them in their asshole. - Leroy Jenkins

[/quote1235581316]

Sounds like Leroy and his dad are pretty close.

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1235581546=Shotgun Jesus]
[quote1235581316=Keeripes!]

[/quote1235581316]

Sounds like Leroy and his dad are pretty close.
[/quote1235581546]

says the only man in history to be his own father!