• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

Fight a Ban

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Those of you who had issues, or were banned - where did you go to get unbanned/have your shit fixed?

Sondoobius has been banned for a while (for no reason), and he's sent through a few tickets, but he hasn't gotten ONE answer in months. Anything we need to know?

Thanks all.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
I dunno, my prob wasn't being banned. I sent a ticket with my game serial key to prove I owned it. My old email got hijacked so I couldn't reset password. I basically kissed their ass in the email though. They responded within a week and set me up with the new email account connected to the game. Maybe they honestly believe dooby hacked and flagged him so their staff will ignore his honky ass

Maybe if you send a ticket for him vouching for him then they will consider it. Gimme doobys account name and I could do the same. Enough legit players do it then that will convince them.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I dunno, my prob wasn't being banned. I sent a ticket with my game serial key to prove I owned it. My old email got hijacked so I couldn't reset password. I basically kissed their ass in the email though. They responded within a week and set me up with the new email account connected to the game. Maybe they honestly believe dooby hacked and flagged him so their staff will ignore his honky ass
I sure hope not :(

Where was the e-mail sent to, the general support ticket e-mail?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Update - SonDoobius is finally unbanned!! After months of ignoring him, he spammed the ticket system and they caved lol

Thanks all for the help, it's greatly apprecaited :D