FS - 7 Xbox 360 Games 50$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I'm trying to get rid of my 360 and the games I got for it. They are all in good condition and lightly used. I never really got around to playing the damn thing with school, work, and so many good PC games taking up my time.

So the games are as follows

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Fable 2: Collectors Edition
Grand Theft Auto IV
Mass Effect
Prototype
Splinter Cell Double Agent

All these can be yours for 50$

I'm located in Richmond Hill. I don't have a car so it will be difficult for me to deliver.

hmm the system i could let go for around 120$ A little bit cheaper if you can come and pick it up. I didn't post the system because it has a little quirk where after a few minutes of starting up the console the disk drive sorta stalls and then you gotta restart.

These are genuine games that I bought for full price. I'd rather sell them to someone than to EBgames where they will mark it up and rip people off.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
pretty good deal DANO. if i had the shitty xbox i'd grab those in a second. i live nearby too, damn !

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1261609187=dano]
Hello all, I'm trying to get rid of my 360 and the games I got for it. They are all in good condition and lightly used. I never really got around to playing the damn thing with school, work, and so many good PC games taking up my time.

So the games are as follows

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
Condemned 2: Bloodshot
Fable 2: Collectors Edition
Grand Theft Auto IV
Mass Effect
Prototype
Splinter Cell Double Agent

All these can be yours for 50$

I'm located in Richmond Hill. I don't have a car so it will be difficult for me to deliver.

[/quote1261609187]

PM'd

I think I'll sell the system for 100$ if someone can come to pick it up. Like I mentioned the first time the console starts up it runs fine, but after a minute or two of gametime the drive stops and freezes the game. Then you have to restart the console. It's not really that big of an issue as I've been able to play through all the listed games with this tiny hindrance.

alright, Narf! has just bought them. His car is really sweet and shiny. maybe admin can lock the thread or something. I still have my 360 available, if no one decides to grab it ill sell it to ebgames for w/e they gonna offer for it

Narf!

TD Admin
THanks Dano! I'll leave the thread open until you sell your XBOX (to someone here or otherwise).

Status
Not open for further replies.