just throwin this out here b/c it's my favorite map.. didnt kno if this should go in the novelty maps thread, but I think most everyone would enjoy this map.
so, glass maps usually suck but this one is cool. close quarters gets intense but unlike most smaller-size maps it's also very scout-able. and it's probably the most even-sided map I've played on.
so hope you have a look at it b/c it took a long time to find it. here's a link to the .rar and some pictures (and it's hard to tell from just a glance, but each quadrant is different so it's not mirror-image at all):
http://cmgsourceclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7177
so, glass maps usually suck but this one is cool. close quarters gets intense but unlike most smaller-size maps it's also very scout-able. and it's probably the most even-sided map I've played on.
so hope you have a look at it b/c it took a long time to find it. here's a link to the .rar and some pictures (and it's hard to tell from just a glance, but each quadrant is different so it's not mirror-image at all):
http://cmgsourceclan.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7177