• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Got in big trouble today.

Edward

Banned
So today, i was digging a hole for the sapling, and there was a bee around annoying me. So i took the shovel and started chasing it, took a swing at it near the garage, the shovel (a quite long one too) ricochet from the garage door and broke a mirror and cracked a side mirror of the car. The bad part is the door is damaged too.
Wat do?

TurboTaco

TD Admin
Fess up like a man, work to pay for repairs and make nice with parents before getting sent to russian orphanage

Or blame neighbours kids

Edward

Banned
I tried to blame on the Mexican immigrants next door but it didnot work. It was my parents car.

Delta

TD Admin
You chased a single bee with a large shovel....Amurica :yaoming:
Just own up to it. Shit happens. Its not that big of a deal. The truth will set you free!

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
One time my friend tried to murder his neighbor's kids by bludgeoning them with a plastic shovel. Getting closer to Murcia.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
lies, you don't exist. i always pictured you to be a short angry czech kid with bad english and a dictionary.

surprisingly not far from the truth.

Only a few TD members have seen SJ in real-life, in the wild world we live in. I will forever cherish the day he bit into my gyoza...and he liked it.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
expert bee killing technique= slap the bee with your hand to the ground. It takes them a while to get up. leisurely crush it with your foot. Look like abadass.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
32 in June. Canada has made great strides in our radio technology.

Anyone who remembers playing Duke Nukem deathmatch with their buddy over 9600k baud is my nigga.