• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

    If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Gudentag, comrades!

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
Hello all! My game name is Blitzkrieg and im new here to dsrkly forums. I LOVE your trading servers and id love to get involved in the forums. I am a modest trader and i started out with only 3 ref. I now have a value of over a bills hat! DARKLY has been very fun for me!
 

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
If any admin out there could answer this plz! i applied for admin and i wasnt accepted bec. i didnt have enough time on yuor servers but... i need to be accepted.. one of your servers is in need of an admin and i just no i can fill in! SLAG trusted me.... i even owned a server before. i have experience!
 
Top