Hey everyone,
My name is Jordan Jones and I just signed up to these forums. Im 18 and I live in Mississauga about 20 min from the center of Toronto. Ive heard of yous guys for quite a while. I recently started playing on your servers on CS:GO and really enjoying the play style. I play many other games too like, RoF, DoD:S, M&B: Warband and WoW :P If anyone ever wants to play or hang out add me on steam everett19.
Thanks,
Jordan Jones
My name is Jordan Jones and I just signed up to these forums. Im 18 and I live in Mississauga about 20 min from the center of Toronto. Ive heard of yous guys for quite a while. I recently started playing on your servers on CS:GO and really enjoying the play style. I play many other games too like, RoF, DoD:S, M&B: Warband and WoW :P If anyone ever wants to play or hang out add me on steam everett19.
Thanks,
Jordan Jones