• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

Hey, Im Not Really New Here

DGNDackadoo

I'm New Here
Hi my real name is James but I mainly go by the name of Dackadoo. This is long overdue considering how long I've been playing on Darkly Servers. I like to play games such as TF2, Hearthstone, and StarCraft II, mainly TF2 though. I'm also just starting to get into mvm so if you ever need a extra player I would love to join you. Hopefully I've made a good impression on everyone in the quite long time Ive been playing on the Darkly TF2 Servers, particularly #2 and #5.

Thank you everyone for reading this and letting me be a member of this thriving community.

omission

TD Admin
Welcome my belated friend. It’s about time you join the organization. We have our standards though, you must be capable of consuming alcohol or some sort of narcotics. Furthermore, you must endure boundless name-calling and other abuses. Should you decide to accept the above conditions, then I’m looking forward to assassinate you in game. Cheers!!

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
Welcome my belated friend. It’s about time you join the organization. We have our standards though, you must be capable of consuming alcohol or some sort of narcotics. Furthermore, you must endure boundless name-calling and other abuses. Should you decide to accept the above conditions, then I’m looking forward to assassinate you in game. Cheers!!

You forgot to mention that Tuesday is dick-pic night around here.