• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

I am so sorry (April Fools 2009)

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I just want to start off by saying, I am so sorry you guys.

Some of you may have noticed, that I have not been on the server in a few weeks. I am not going to bull shit you all and say "I lost my steam account information" or any of that crap. The reason I haven't been around is I was vac banned for cheating. I have been hacking counter strike off and on for the last five years, in both 1.6 and source.

I was even banned once by kirock under a different name back on the old TD, long before I was a regular or a member. However I was unbanned in less than a week (my only guess is Mahone). I have traded hacks with a few other TD members in past. However it would not be right for me to give out their names, as they may not hack any longer and would be persecuted because of it.

The reason I cheated over the years, is that I have low self esteem. For people to think I am good at css really helps me feel better about my self. I hope that you guys will be able to forgive me, because I truly don't know what it would be like if I was banned from Toronto Darkly. I am so sorry for cheating you guys over the last few years.

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
whoa!?!

i think its awesome you thought you should tell the community. honesty is one of the best things someone can have in their character. but.. seriously, hacking steve?

lol, and shotgun, you and your crickets can go fuck yourself :D love ya buddy!

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Honestly tho, you ungrateful piece of shit, we treated you like one of us, we made you part of the leaders of this community, we trusted you...and this is how you pay us back. FUCK IT! I will ban you personally unless you reveal the names of the people you exchanged hacks with. Maybe spinny is really hacking!!! :|

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
LoW BuDgEt said:
Honestly tho, you ungrateful piece of shit, we treated you like one of us, we made you part of the leaders of this community, we trusted you...and this is how you pay us back. FUCK IT! I will ban you personally unless you reveal the names of the people you exchanged hacks with. Maybe spinny is really hacking!!! :|

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeee son.... how many times do I have to tell ya? NO HACKS HERE!!!! ALL LEGIT!! Quit bringing my name into these ban threads :P

Narf!

TD Admin
...wtf? serious? i fucking vouched for you when you were just a random on td.com and you wait until NOW to fucking tell us?

low self-esteem? I VOUCHED FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKER! and you tell me "low self-esteem"?

ban his fucking ass

Narf!

TD Admin
oh wow, you deserve this shit

vacstatus.JPG

Narf!

TD Admin
B.From.Acc said:
whoa!?!

i think its awesome you thought you should tell the community. honesty is one of the best things someone can have in their character. but.. seriously, hacking steve?

why the fuck are you praising him? he's only admitting because he got fucking vacced, otherwise we'd still be played as fools and saying shit like "wow, you're 1337 $tve"

i seriously feel like such a chump right now

i hope you die in a fire steve.

Just got home, I can't believe what I'm reading! After ALL these years of putting up with his bullshit and NOBODY would believe me, the loser finally gets Vac banned. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Looks good on you Steve, you POS. Looks like we've got an opening in the BHA now gents. Gets your apps in soon.

Oh I bet some of you are quite nervous about Steve's little list. That's ok, I already know who you all are. ;)