• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

I am so sorry (April Fools 2009)

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I've been watching Steve for awhile.. he's actually used 4 different steam ID's over the course of TD.ca, under various names. I caught him once using a new steam ID but old name TD | Stve. He of course, pwnt (hax?)

I'm not sure what to say, but I am definitely revoking your admin.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Can we take this outta the general discussion section. He was a BHA for christ sake. The NR guys will never shut up if they read this.

....This is a sad day. You're a piece of shit for lying to us, but you were a lot of fun for the most part and seeing as I don't know you in person I won't judge you. Adios.

Narf!

TD Admin
coz he's gonna get his sorry white ass kicked from bha and he won't be able to make up excuses

I'm still waiting for a "LOL troll'd"

This doesn't really make any sense... Being liked here has nothing to do with how well you play. I see Narf's evidence... but it seems like a random admission... Where's the preamble? Maybe I missed it...

If it is true, Steve thanks for admitting it.
Also, hacking is retarded... 'nuff said.

Lots more accusations gwan be flyin' round now...

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
keeripes lets talk in a bit, I'm on a conference call but I should be done in a bit

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
where do you get hacks for counterstrike source? are there any cheatcodes????

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
I bet you enough of these guys are shitting their pants right now. Steve give the names already damn it before i ban you from the forums...

B.From.Acc

TD Admin
Narf! said:
B.From.Acc said:
whoa!?!

i think its awesome you thought you should tell the community. honesty is one of the best things someone can have in their character. but.. seriously, hacking steve?

why the fuck are you praising him? he's only admitting because he got fucking vacced, otherwise we'd still be played as fools and saying shit like "wow, you're 1337 $tve"
i'm only giving him some confidence in what really matters, not about a fucking game or whether he is hacking. so if he does end up leaving TD for good, he has something to think about. but all-in-all i hate hackers, and they have no place in TD. and in this case thats for the leaders to decide.

like 44 said, i don't want to judge a person. thats for fools.

edit: spellzazing