• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

I am so sorry (April Fools 2009)

Narf!

TD Admin
LOL just got homr from the bar == out drinking since 9 LOL Glad ytou all enjoyed it :D:D:D:D Ok, I'll past tomrrow, gottw wake up and go work in like ...3 hrs AHAHAH FML

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Remy said:
HAHAHAHAHA BJ ur fucking priceless!!!

So was this some gay BB inside joke? were u homos msging each other to get it set up??

LOL YEAH!

me leroy and narf hahah

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
raDik said:
I laughed pretty fucking hard when i saw my post edited to keep the joke going.

ps : sorry for calling it out, my bad

lol you weren't the only one! the very first reply was low budget going "APRIL FOOLS"

and kirock caught on everyone, his first post was "hmmm let me check my calendar" but I asked him to play along and make a good kirock post and he did deliver!

LoW BuDgEt said:
HAHAHHA Some of you fell for it! Lawl
Well planned. Good job boys! :D

P.S Kirock is gonna break his computer once he finds out this was a prank! lol We still love you Mike! :D
LOL, I posted April fools on my 1st reply, either u or Steve deleted so as not to spoil the fun. Then an hour later Steve pm'd me to play along and make it look good. I tried my hardest. :)

Good jokes guys!

Edit: oops ^^^^^^ missed Steve's last post above.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Steve said:
raDik said:
I laughed pretty fucking hard when i saw my post edited to keep the joke going.

ps : sorry for calling it out, my bad
lol you weren't the only one! the very first reply was low budget going "APRIL FOOLS"

and kirock caught on everyone, his first post was "hmmm let me check my calendar" but I asked him to play along and make a good kirock post and he did deliver!
HAHA! Kirock did a damn good impression that he believed it. If anything Kirock fooled everyone who knew about it and thought Kirock didn't! lol
I was the first to post April fools but i was convinced Kirock believed it after reading his posts lol. Good Job Mike! :D

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
You know what the REAL joke is here other than a snapshot of pyro's excuse for a penis?

$tve really does hack LOL fooled em good stevie!! ;)

Narf!

TD Admin
Alright. I've sobered up and now at work LOL

20090401_fortyfour.JPG

We got .44 good as well.

And 1neMan is still fooled! I was in SiR vent "afk" and I heard 1ne Man telling Ape...

1: yo, man, Steve just admitted to hacking
A: what?
1: yeah, he just posted it on darkly. he's been hacking for 5 years. fucking guy

LOL

I guess I'll tell him tonight....hahaahaha

EDIT: oh yeah, Spinny ruined it. Spinny is not to be included in any further TD shenanigans. Ever.

auron

TD Admin
My post went something like this:

"Steve hacks like he gets gina.

Do you want me to change my post to "Steve is an asshole" now or wait for you to do it?"

lol, and two seconds later my post was edited to say "Steve is an asshole".

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Me and narf were refreshing every 10 to moderate because of all you noobs trying to ruin it

Narf!

TD Admin
.44 CALiBER said:
fuckin had me hook line and sinker. Good one guys :)

Funny. Because those were the exact words I used to describe your initial post hahaha

I wrote it via BBMS to Steve and Leeeerrrooooyyy

LoW BuDgEt said:
HAHA! Kirock did a damn good impression that he believed it. If anything Kirock fooled everyone who knew about it and thought Kirock didn't! lol
I was the first to post April fools but i was convinced Kirock believed it after reading his posts lol. Good Job Mike! :D

Thank you sir, thank you. I'll be performing all week on the server. Don't forget about the Shotgun Jesus and 47 buffet and our Nightclub Spinny will be playing retro Rainbow hits like, YMCA and Lovin Spoon Full all week too. Bring your friends, bring your Buddies, all comers will have a good time.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
LOL kirock you fooled the shit out of me, you reacted EXACTLY as I thought you would after SO long arguing your cases lol FACKiN GOOD SHOW MATE!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
TD|night blade said:
Hahaha, haven't been here for a few days, missed the fun ;), for the record I still think Steve hacks!
+1