• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

I'd take pleasure in guttin' you, fool

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I am lost. Leroy's talkin some shit, Jakk as usual thinks he knows what's up but doesn't then posts a completely irrelevant link and lies about dying all over again, and somehow Salvador seems to have suggested a correction to Leroy's unknown reference..

What the fuck is goin on here?

.44 caliber

TD Admin
the-fuck-you-jus-call-me-bish.jpg

I am lost. Leroy's talkin some shit, Jakk as usual thinks he knows what's up but doesn't then posts a completely irrelevant link and lies about dying all over again, and somehow Salvador seems to have suggested a correction to Leroy's unknown reference..

:feelscry:

$alvador

TD Member

I guess it was in response to that Nicholas Cage thread with a reference to The Rock, in which his character is threatened by an angry mercenary brandishing a knife. It was like the action film of the 90s, Sean Connery has lots of witty one-liners in it.