• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

If there was only one reason to be a cop...

mandy

TD Member
... it would be to do this. I fucking hate these people.

[video=youtube;ELZQ-Z6lASI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELZQ-Z6lASI&feature=player_embedded[/video]

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
Was driving on the DVP this morning ( I know, stupid ) and the traffic was heavy merging onto it from the 401. There was a woman driving a green truck that simply refused to let me into the lane even though she fully knew I had to merge into her lane. Long story short, she was literally inches from the bumper of the car in front of her in her attempt to not let me in. Obviously, the car behind her did. A few minutes later I found myself next to her, only this time she had to exit the DVP at Don Mills. She was trying to get over into my lane to exit. I completely blocked her from coming over and looked right at her as she missed her exit and RAGED at me. Fucking bitch... #feelsgood.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Was driving on the DVP this morning ( I know, stupid ) and the traffic was heavy merging onto it from the 401. There was a woman driving a green truck that simply refused to let me into the lane even though she fully knew I had to merge into her lane. Long story short, she was literally inches from the bumper of the car in front of her in her attempt to not let me in. Obviously, the car behind her did. A few minutes later I found myself next to her, only this time she had to exit the DVP at Don Mills. She was trying to get over into my lane to exit. I completely blocked her from coming over and looked right at her as she missed her exit and RAGED at me. Fucking bitch... #feelsgood.

HAHAHAHA nice~ did you continue to keep blocking after? ~XD

iac

Future Ban List Occupant
if only she crashed and closed the DVP.. I have to drive the DVP every day to work and it's brutal!

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Hahaha nice hoob, i love to get people back like that on the highway. Similar incidents happen to me all the time. People so tight about letting you in in their lane, they speed up if they see you signaling, the do the bumper to bumper shit and pretend they don't see you. So fucking annoying. But straight up, GOOD FUCKING JOB!! Payback is a bitch!

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
And nice video Mandy! lol i read hoob's epic story before watching the vid. That cop deserves a HIGH 5 for that. Put that bitch in the slow lane and keep going about his business. People also driving the speed limit in the fast lane piss me off. It's like motherfucker MOVE to the next lane where the next dude is going the same speed.. so many ppl on the road who should not have their licenses, period.

Tarin

DARKLY Fiend
Hoob that was my mother.
On a side note she asked for your number, can I give it to her?

Awesome cop too, I wish he would have been there on my trip back to Chicago yesterday. Idiot drivers.

][ceman

TD Member
If only all cops were like that...the guy in the civic probably tripped ballz and slowed right down lol....but most cops would pull you over and immediately start searching for a reason to book you...but this vid was funny shit lol...