• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED IM BACK BABY

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineChibi

TF2 Staff
Game Handle(s): Mouse
SteamID:
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Old staff member of DARKLY
Real First Name: Alex
Current Age: 23
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: 2
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: To enforce rules like all others so no unecessary trolls ruin the fun for others (also keskle still a scrub)

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a microphone? yes
Are you in good standing with the community? new community so unsure
Are you at least 18 years of age? yes
:trollface:

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
Do link your "I quit/Hiatus" link too if there is one; home slice.

Also reported points for avatar.

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Real talk though

Last i heard you were in the military and disappeared, but i remember clearly when you were admin

I remember some abuse, like AIA and ROF kind of abuse, and trust me im familiar with those, i remember you had bit of a temper aswell and had some issues with a few regulars, and you constantly got pulled away from server #2 to go unusual trading which is fine and all, but you did it in a way that pulled players away from the server aswell.

Im not sure how much my opinion matters on this since im technically (admin?) so, im gonna stay neutral

DivineChibi

TF2 Staff
Well lets start with the 1st thing u heard, the AIA and ROF was mostly inside the safety of the spawn to mess around not to use it on others however whenver a troller or something who just didnt give a crap about the rules decided to come on and ruin for everyone else muting and what not or sticking them in spawn wsnt enough used it on them till either 1 they gave up or 2 they learned their lesson(My brand of swift justice), I asked b4 even using it with staff higher then me at the time when i was around b4 using it as a punishment. As for moving to unusual servers and them following me is none of my fault in anyway.Am I not allowed to go if others follow? Most of them would come back as i saw it, I cant control when ppl come and go. As for commentary of a admin its important cause u as a staff must ensure that person is stable and ready for the responsibility of admin status(What do you mean TECHNICALLY???). But as of now seems there was no point in reapplying since i was never stripped of Admin status, Unsure how?

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
Real talk though

Last i heard you were in the military and disappeared, but i remember clearly when you were admin

I remember some abuse, like AIA and ROF kind of abuse, and trust me im familiar with those, i remember you had bit of a temper aswell and had some issues with a few regulars, and you constantly got pulled away from server #2 to go unusual trading which is fine and all, but you did it in a way that pulled players away from the server aswell.

Im not sure how much my opinion matters on this since im technically (admin?) so, im gonna stay neutral

Umm.

Didn't you quit? Not sure if anything you say has any kind of weight atm...

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
Umm.

Didn't you quit? Not sure if anything you say has any kind of weight atm...

This isnt the place to discuss that, but in a way yes, I did step down for the better of me.

But idk why i still have the tag, im just taking this as an old regular and trying to provide a constructive criticism, when I saw this reapp I thought I had the right to add my opinion since I was an active regular at the time, Now I dont want this thread to derail too badly, so ill finish here.

Correction: No longer Staff, So first bit is irrelevant now.

Status
Not open for further replies.