• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED ItzSharkieQueenOfMeowia's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Handle(s): ItzSharkie Queen of Meowia​
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: I was admin on a GMod server called: Homestuck Playset Server​
Real First Name: Jesse​
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #4​
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I love to keep the community safe from scammers and people who are just all out malicious. Another reason I'd like to be admin is because this server is really cool and I love the people on it and I would like to keep it safe.​
YES/NO Questions:​
Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? I have played this server on and off during July to August. But I don't have 60 hours.​
Do you have a mic? Yes, but I don't really like to use it.​
Are you in good standing with the community? Yep!​
Are you at least 18 years of age? No..​

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Like Mizz stated above, you do not have the required amount of playtime for this application (http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/789137) and your chat logs seem to be incredibly reckless as you do not have any kind of rule enforcement and your excessive "insulting other players because they don't do what you want to do" in which I seriously doubt if you actually are 17 in which case your chat logs say differently.

Reactions: Rei
Like Mizz stated above, you do not have the required amount of playtime for this application (http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/789137) and your chat logs seem to be incredibly reckless as you do not have any kind of rule enforcement and your excessive "insulting other players because they don't do what you want to do" in which I seriously doubt if you actually are 17 in which case your chat logs say differently.

I do share an account with a brother (who got me into TF2 and Darkly) and he goes on my account and plays on the server so I do apologize for his behavior and insults to hurt other players.

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
I do share an account with a brother (who got me into TF2 and Darkly) and he goes on my account and plays on the server so I do apologize for his behavior and insults to hurt other players.

In which you're entirely responsible for his actions on your account, how do you expect to become a staff member when your brother can easily get on and start abusing? That excuse doesn't work here and I will not be continuing this discussion.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
In which you're entirely responsible for his actions on your account, how do you expect to become a staff member when your brother can easily get on and start abusing? That excuse doesn't work here and I will not be continuing this discussion.

Ham is correct, if you don't have a secure account and you do end up getting staff powers, you/your brother could abuse the powers and thus getting taken away. I'm going to have to go -1 on this one. Best of luck.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Hi Sharkie,
I appreciate you taking responsibility for the actions of both you and your brother and welcome you to build your own reputation on the servers, with your own account. This maturity impresses me and I am sure that with time, you will prove yourself to be a great candidate.
I look forward to seeing you on the servers!

You need more hours on the servers as well as activity on the forums. You can not just join the community and expect to get mod on your first day silly. Just be more active get to know the community and you will be a mod one day.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
You need more hours on the servers as well as activity on the forums. You can not just join the community and expect to get mod on your first day silly. Just be more active get to know the community and you will be a mod one day.

If you read the topic, you would see that she said she was mistaken about her time on the servers. I doubt she was expecting to get Mod on the first day, especially when she volunteered to take her own mod app down due to her confusion.

If you read the topic, you would see that she said she was mistaken about her time on the servers. I doubt she was expecting to get Mod on the first day, especially when she volunteered to take her own mod app down due to her confusion.

Why is it always you or Mizz that shuts me down whenever I leave a comment on someones application?
:why:

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I've only "shut you down" once, which was my post above. I did so because the comment you made did not take into account her confusion and was fairly condescending.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Hi ItzSharkie, thanks for filing an application.

Your Steam account (and forum account) act as your online proof of identity. You assume all responsibility for both accounts, and should we contact either account directly we're always assuming that we're talking to you, rather than someone else; thus, your Steam and forum accounts are 'you'. You're still of course welcome to apply for a staff position and involve yourself in the community however you'd like, but please understand that your accounts represent your identity; if an incident were to arise, accusing a different party of the actions taken by your account wouldn't provide any sort of immunity.

Enjoy your stay, and be reminded that any posts made in this thread, by staff members or otherwise, are only opinions of their posters, and that they do not determine the status of your application. If someone shits on your application, you have my blessing to shit on them back. That's how it flies (hah) here

Why is it always you or Mizz that shuts me down whenever I leave a comment on someones application?
:why:

Don't worry, if it gets too bad, I'll bring Jakk in and he and I will kill the thread together, starting with you three.

:trollface:

Status
Not open for further replies.