ACCEPTED Janus408 - DARKLY Insurgency Admin App

Janus408

Insurgency Admin
Game Handle(s): Janus408
Steam ID: Janus408
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: None
Real First Name: Chris
Favorite Games: Insurgency, GTAV, Rising Storm, Civ V, TF2.
Interests: Cars, Guns.
Why do you want to become a DARKLY Insurgency Admin? I enjoy the DARKLY servers and want to help better the game experience there for others that feel the same way.

YES/NO Questions:

How many hours of playtime do you have on our servers? 34+
Are you active on the forums? No, but I will be now.
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes.
Are you at least 16 years of age? Yes.

Snap

DARKLY Regular
Congrats Janus..... I'm usually on every day in the afternoons. Hope to see you there. Most of the time the the players seem to be well behaved, but its good to know that if things get crazy then something can be done. :norse:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Congrats Janus..... I'm usually on every day in the afternoons. Hope to see you there. Most of the time the the players seem to be well behaved, but its good to know that if things get crazy then something can be done. :norse:
You don't have admin on IS?

If you're interested id vouch for you. Good dude, level-headed. I can train your pimp hand so bitches pay up on time.

Last edited:

Snap

DARKLY Regular
Thanks for your support OG. Right now I will continue to support Janus and the Darkly crew on the servers by playin and donating.
I'd be too scared to try Adminin. :snoop:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Thanks for your support OG. Right now I will continue to support Janus and the Darkly crew on the servers by playin and donating.
I'd be too scared to try Adminin. :snoop:
Phyuck Yiu, you can do this shit real easy. You game as normal; someone afk? Quick type type dirka dirka - BAM, problem solved.

You game as normal and badmon drop n-bomb? Quick type type dirka dirka - BAM, badmon no say no racist fi good, seen?