Just Wondering (Internet Speeds)

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Looking at some of the speeds posted here, especially the people within Ontario - how do you afford that shit? What are you guys paying?

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
After bitching at Rogers I'm paying around $30-35 for one of the higher plans for the next 4 years. 91 down, I'm ok with that AIDS.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
After bitching at Rogers I'm paying around $30-35 for one of the higher plans for the next 4 years. 91 down, I'm ok with that AIDS.
I wish. Cogeco (the other scam company, like Rogers for Oakville, basically) was charging everything same as Rogers but $5 less (same plans etc.). It's just too expensive. It was $44.99/month for 16down, 1up, and 80GB cap. That's just embarrassing.

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
new internet connection:

2644019370.png

$alvador

TD Member
rogers' upload is absolute shit

everyone's upload speeds are shit. over the years we've gotten used to it but it has a negative impact on our country's growth. we're being pigeonholed into the role of the consumer, which happens to be just great for the big 3 who just want us to consume and buy more bullshit, but the internet is intended for use as a two-way street. while people in all the other G8 countries can use both lanes, we're like a fat, retarded kid stuck on a bright red tricycle in Kensington market having to pedal all the way around the fucking block just to get to an address two doors over in the wrong direction.