Just Wondering (Internet Speeds)

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
2652818377.png

Finally got proper test.

Terrible.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
The latest (tweaked some things in my router) ... pretty good for a Sunday night -- didn't even kick anyone off the wireless.
2661180143.png
80212352.png

Updated with mid-day test:

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Actually, I was nice. Just pointed out that I had Home Phone, 2 cells, internet and cable with them. My bill is always paid on time, I never go over the caps and I even order UFC events in HD. So they gave me all the rentals for free (again, I had the cable ones previously, but they had run out, but not the modem one), increased my cable and internet discount to 20% for 2 years. So I asked if that 20% discount would apply if I upped my service and added the unlimited internet LOL (so $10x2 for Extreme to Extreme+ and UL addon became $8x2).
In the end, I am paying $80/month less than last month, but I have faster internet and no bandwidth cap.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Actually, I was nice. Just pointed out that I had Home Phone, 2 cells, internet and cable with them. My bill is always paid on time, I never go over the caps and I even order UFC events in HD. So they gave me all the rentals for free (again, I had the cable ones previously, but they had run out, but not the modem one), increased my cable and internet discount to 20% for 2 years. So I asked if that 20% discount would apply if I upped my service and added the unlimited internet LOL (so $10x2 for Extreme to Extreme+ and UL addon became $8x2).
In the end, I am paying $80/month less than last month, but I have faster internet and no bandwidth cap.

But you're still old.

:trollface:

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Old Brades? trololo? 42 isn't old. 50 is the new 40, so 42 must be the new 32 or something. I am not even sure that I am a grown-up yet :)

Shotgun Jesus, I talked to Zoe, and then because I didn't have a pen handy, she texted me my reference # :)