CLOSED Killstreak kit for Bat Outta Hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrexxman

DARKLY Regular
I am interested in buying a "Professional Killstreak Bat Outta Hell Kit" or "Specialized Killstreak Bat Outta Hell Kit", what kind of prices would they be going for? I have searched but cannot find any price list.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Specialized Killstreak Bat Outta Hell Kit = Around 1 key (Market Value), or 1.19 keys (Backpack.tf Value)

Professional Killstreak Bat Outta Hell Kit = Around 5.40 keys (Market Value), or 6.44 keys (Backpack.tf Value)

Problem Solved. Hope this helps. Note that these are USD Prices, so they might be different if you're using different currency.

EDIT: Damnit Mizz. Even after I've been gone for a bit, you're still the same 4umz Mizz.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Hey, Wrexxman, if you wanna get one of these, it's just easier to make the fabricator than to buy the kit itself. Just buy the fabricator, and I can hook you up with some cheap killstreaks, as I buy/sell them. It's easy to get parts, as well. All you need is patience.

Wrexxman

DARKLY Regular
New to these kits, I the kit was the fabricator. Is it random when you complete the fabricator?

nb

DARKLY Regular
New to these kits, I the kit was the fabricator. Is it random when you complete the fabricator?

You can see what sheen (Specialized) and killstreaker (Professional) before you buy the actual kit.

EDIT: Added.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
:no:

In all seriousness, no, I can't. I believe my perms still need to be updated, but meh, there's enough forum Admins around, there's not really a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.