• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

mad max

E|ement^ #Torontogaming

DARKLY Regular
Mad max was sooooo bad! Omg... save you're money ppl! Great action, cars were super cool, costumes amazing! Story wasn't very good. I'd say wait until Tuesday then go and see it if you want a good action film.

Disobey

I'm New Here
If you think new mad max was a bad movie then you're a two-dimensional twat that doesn't appreciate good things.
maxresdefault25.jpg

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
It looked pretty fucking terrible based on the trailers. Definitely not worth a $10 ticket.

The originals are overrated anyways.

amanshotme

TD Member
Pretty big fan of the first one, the other two too over-the-top for me. Yeah, this gonna be a Tuesday viewing for me. Interested to see what that long-take scene looks like.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
Mad max was sooooo bad! Omg... save you're money ppl! Great action, cars were super cool, costumes amazing! Story wasn't very good. I'd say wait until Tuesday then go and see it if you want a good action film.
I wasn't a huge fan on the movie. The plot/story just ruined it for me. Cool effects and graphics though. I left the theatre going "meh"

*****SPOILER*****
Gonna leave home and drive away.... Days later.. Naw I think I wanna go back home