Map Suggestion (cs_east_borough)

Fourty7

A Little Darkly
Mapname: cs_east_borough
Maptype: Hostage Rescue
Spawnpoints: 64
Features/design: Open areas, large, realistic, urban.
Community Feedback: 9.85/10 based off 17 ratings.
eastb002.jpg
eastb001.jpg
eastb003.jpg

Link to download the map: http://www.gamebanana.com/css/maps/164363

jamesearljones

TD Member
this seems decent. i can't remember the name, but theres a similar map to this that i like, there's a big open outside with a suspended train track, and a factory building.

Shotgun Jesus

Professional Cocksucker
Staff member
Personally, I love urban/street maps and I'd like to play this one, but it seems to have too much empty space. Don't think this would fly on TD. :(

We had de_sidewalk on TD once. Epic fail.

$alvador

TD Member
I played a map with the exact same layout before and being on the streets was so treacherous that it basically degenerated into a game of who could rush into the buildings first. Sorta like musical chairs, but more aggravating because there's no way to hip-check opponents into the credenza.

this seems decent. i can't remember the name, but theres a similar map to this that i like, there's a big open outside with a suspended train track, and a factory building.

that would be cs_assault

Kymap!

DARKLY Regular
I've played this map a few times on quite a few servers. Always was a blast. But As SJ said, alot of empty space which sort of ruins it for me

Kymap!

DARKLY Regular
Should give it a test run and see what the community feedback is like after playing it a few times. It does look damn sexy