• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Gentlemann

A Little Darkly
Game Handle(s): Sir Gentlemann Pyro
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:57748839
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: N/A
Real First Name: Isiah
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Toronto TF2 Trade Server #2
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Why do I want to be a Moderator at DARKLY'S? Because I feel the need to give back to the community who gave me some of my most memorable experiences in TF2, and by becoming a mod I can make sure all who visit DARKLY servers will be able to have the great experiences that I had, and when they leave the server, they will always leave with a sense of gratitude and the willing to return.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? No...
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Correct, ALMOST all the regulars at Trade Server #2 have met me at one point. Though may not remember me.
Are you at least 18 years of age? No, I'm 16. But what I lack in age I make up with maturity.

Dan!

DARKLY Regular
• Never noticed you but that's because I don't pay attention.
• You made your forum account yesterday, could use some more forum activity.

Other then that I say it is well written and he seems mature for the position.

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Your steam id is incorrect, this is what the steam id should look like, STEAM_0:0:5774883, you also do not have the correct amount of hours on Darkly servers. You have a total of 1 days 22:54:37 hours, so 46 hours. I say stick around longer, this could take you a while. Good luck.

-2 I have never met you before and you, as well as many other applicants before you, always make your application way too early. Become active on the forums and the servers as well as obtaining the necessary hours on the servers and then you can get a +1 from me.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
-2 I have never met you before and you, as well as many other applicants before you, always make your application way too early. Become active on the forums and the servers as well as obtaining the necessary hours on the servers and then you can get a +1 from me.
Don't -1 just because they are new to the forums
If they think they're ready they can apply whenever they want

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Forum activity is encouraged of applicants. If you were already active before filing your application, great; we already know you're forum active. If your first forum post is an application, then just start being forum active. The order in which you make your forum posts isn't really an indicator of your forum activity. It's not a disadvantage as long as you don't let it become one.

Sir Gentlemann

A Little Darkly
Oi, I thought It would have been more. Out of all the 700+ hrs I've played, I've only played the equivalent of a day and a half on DARKLY'S servers? Yeesh, I guess I need to lay off the 2fort...

C7 RaW MDK

I'm New Here
Sir gentleman pyro is a great guy who seems very mature. However I've only seen you once on DARKLY. Staying neutral

Status
Not open for further replies.