• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

My trip to California was...

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
pretty gay. SJ was right.

Nah, just kidding. It was amazing.

For those of you that don't know, from the 5th to the 13th, I was at Disneyland with my family for a much-needed vacation. We spent all but one day in Disneyland, with the one day being spent at Universal Studios in LA.

We stayed at the main Disneyland Hotel on the 9th floor with a room that had a killer view. We could lay in bed and see the fireworks show every night. We also paid extra for the concierge club service, meaning we got access to a mini-snack bar on the top floor where we could eat and drink as much as we wanted. They changed a lot of things since I'd been there last, some good, some meh, but overall, it was a great time.

There was an incident on Thursday where someone was pretty bitchy to us (don't even know why), but the concierge gave us tickets to their 5 star restaurant, Steakhouse 55, for free as a token of apology. So I had a $111 meal for free. Prime rib, lobster (didn't care for it, but it was free), mashed potatoes, and the best damn creme brulee I've ever had.

At Universal Studios, we were on a VIP tour for the majority of the day and our tour guide was hot. She's a small-time actress, but damn. The attractions were pretty cool too.

I didn't see as many celebrities as I thought I would, but I did see three:
Jon Jones was at Disneyland with his family. Didn't recognize him until after he left the club room, but it was definitely him. He was actually staying on the same floor as us.

Russell Crowe and Scott Grimes were in New Orleans Square with their families, but they looked to be busy with something and they had a Disney employee "guarding" them.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Nice trip man! Wish I was there :(
All I did was set up my new finished basement. 1 year ago it was empty except for a chair and a desk 'n' laptop (if you remember my mug shot by then) this is what it turned into:

4-bqvxvng-jpg.2161

Dean

TD Member
pretty gay. SJ was right.

Nah, just kidding. It was amazing.

cali is always amazing ; you should go up near san fran and san jose next time and checkout the google hq, its pretty sick.

my favorite part of disney is definitely the fireworks they are amazing as fuk, specially in florida its like a 20 minute eye orgasm.

Last edited: