• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Need some relaxation music :)

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Hey guys, lately it's been very stressful for me because of work related issues and so on.. I was wondering if anyone has some relaxation music that they'd recommend (I can't find anything that helps me on YouTube.) I'd really appreciate if someone had some good suggestions. Side note: I do not find that environmental things (water flowing, waves rolling, wind, etc.) works on me so I need something with actual words. Thank you!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Apologies for not linking to it because I'm on my phone at work, but perhaps you could try:

Above and Beyond - You Got To Go (Owsey Remix).

Yes, I know Above and Beyond do trance music, however Owsey completely and utterly transforms this into a slow, relaxing song. The only downside of this song is there's a lot of constant, smooth bass - perhaps too much to relax, so just turn your bass down and enjoy the ambience and voice.

Hope you like it!

Edit: i don't know how you feel about oldies but I love it, anything from Ella Fitzgerald to Duke Ellington etc. Just search big band oldies and you'll find some awesome stuff. Let me know if you need specific tracks, I have a ton of vinyl and on itunes.

Last edited:

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
Apologies for not linking to it because I'm on my phone at work, but perhaps you could try:

Above and Beyond - You Got To Go (Owsey Remix).

Yes, I know Above and Beyond do trance music, however Owsey completely and utterly transforms this into a slow, relaxing song. The only downside of this song is there's a lot of constant, smooth bass - perhaps too much to relax, so just turn your bass down and enjoy the ambience and voice.

Hope you like it!

Edit: i don't know how you feel about oldies but I love it, anything from Ella Fitzgerald to Duke Ellington etc. Just search big band oldies and you'll find some awesome stuff. Let me know if you need specific tracks, I have a ton of vinyl and on itunes.

Wow. Thanks for the helpful reply. I'll check some of that stuff out and I have good bass options, I'll take your word for it and turn it down. I'll let you know how it works for me. Thanks, Buck, yet again for taking the time to write this.

$alvador

TD Member
would have gotten a better response from me if you bothered mentioning what kind of music you normally listen to or what genres you're receptive to, i mean some people get relaxed listening to turbodiesel motors towing sleds how the fuck am i supposed to guess what you might be feeling?

liqvid

DARKLY Regular
Not sure if this is up your alley or not, but I think it fits the bill and I happened to be listening to it when I came across this thread.
Here is an extra long version so you can just pass out while it loops.
Enjoy.