New Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

mandy

TD Member
I heard about the Endermen... but c'mon... like fucking seriously? Poisonous spiders? AND Silverfish? That shit's weak. I don't want to have to worry about dying every time I mine. Fucking pakis are enough to make me turn around every now and then... And I think the food issue is fucking retarded too. All this shit is taking away from the building aspect of the game and only forcing players to follow stupid rules, basically.

Me no rike. =\

/rant

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
So far I got this:
- Endermen -> can't make eye contact, if you they'll repeatedly teleport to you and try to kill you. They are vulnerable to water.
- Spiders are now poisonous
- Food is now a necessity to live, with an all-new hunger meter.
- Silverfish lurk in the blocks we mine, but no details on what they are/do
- You can now draw back arrows for further shooting/more effective hit-points, while drawing back arrows makes your guy move a little slower
= > Doesn't sound all too bad. However, we'll be able to disable the gay shit if they turn out to be that gay :)

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
I think it makes the game more of a challenge =) I kinda like the fact that it's dangerous as fuck to go out during the nighttime. Adds an entirely new aspect to the game. Also, BJ, did you turn off damage from creeper explosions?

thomastronics

TD Member
Interesting.
I like the bow idea because the bow now just sucks!
Remove that hunger meter right away because i don't have a farm yet and i'll be dying on the regular. But even thats not a big deal

tp/ home

die

Collect items

Repeat

iSeize

TD Admin
all this shit is being implemented for adventure mode. what are you worried about? you play multiplayer.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I think it makes the game more of a challenge =) I kinda like the fact that it's dangerous as fuck to go out during the nighttime. Adds an entirely new aspect to the game. Also, BJ, did you turn off damage from creeper explosions?

ALL MINECRAFT PLAYERS -> keep an eye on this thread:

http://www.darklygaming.com/forum/showthread.php/5205-Minecraft-Mods-Plugins-*Constantly-Updated*

It is THE thread for all happening in/on the server, and I will constantly and consistently update it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.