• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNDER REVIEW OG Deltas Appeal

Delta

TD Admin
Oh hi everyone. You may or may not know me. But somehow I got banned and I swear it was an imposter!!!
So if you could find it in your hearts to un-ban me that would be great. Thanks.....assholes *cough*

Roach

TD Admin
my bad man...
i got word from cuz taht there was a hacker in server and that i banned the steam id given
~_______________________________~

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
What may have happened is the infamous console-copy-paste-fuckup. You highlight a line of text and copy, but in reality, it copies a line up or down instead of what was actually selected. I'm not sure if this still happens, but it was an issue before. As a work-around, I've been copying a block of text containing the intended target. It's a bit of a hastle, but it works.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Happens in Team Fortress 2 as well, usually it copies the line directly below it; often when doing ban requests I have to write down all the information by hand. :why: Or when I go to copy all the information for every player in the server from typing "status" it only copies like two letters. :shrug: It's fucked...