• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Ozomba's TF2 Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

President Ozomba

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Darkly | President Ozomba
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197994454891
Previous Clan/Community affiliations:none
Real First Name:Manny
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Toronto #2 mostly and at times ill be on #1
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:
Well ever since I've joined Darklys servers to now and probably beyond, I have been treated with well respect from the mebers, staff, and even people who just play on the servers. With all the respect that I have gotten, I think that it's finally time to apply for staff. I help out the server(s) as much as I can with out being a dick and many of u notice me , how helpful, enjoyable, and friendly I am to this community and network. I want to be staff so I can help out WAY MORE , and make things run smoother and funner( funner is a word in my book).I really hope u consider me and take time to decide.Thanx!
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes
Do you have a mic?Yes, I use it everytime
Are you in good standing with the community?Very Goood
Are you at least 18 years of age? No I am almost 17 but u guys no I am more than capable

Reactions: DD1

AvengerofDeath2

A Little Darkly
I'm on server 1 basically all the time, or at least once a day for a few hours, and I still have yet to see you. Since I first read your app a few weeks ago I've been on the look-out for you and still nothing. (If you were there, I must have not noticed you.) Maybe hop over a little more?

DD1

A Little Darkly
I always see him on the server #2 really nice guy and helpful, +1 from me.

Last edited:

AvengerofDeath2

A Little Darkly
Okay, I've been holding my tongue about this but I can't hold it any longer.

It has been well over a month now since you applied for staff and I still have yet to see you outside of server 2. When I applied for staff the one thing everyone told me to do was try to get out of server 1 and visit the other servers more, so I suggested that you do the same. Today I decided to check and see if you had been doing so and much to my complete lack of surprise you really haven't been venturing out of sever 2. At all.

How I confirmed my suspicions:

Unless this changes my vote is a definite -1.

Plus
at times ill be on #1
is just not true. I'm on server 1 enough to know if someone is active on it or not.

[/rant]

President Ozomba

I'm New Here
The re

It has been well over a month now since you applied for staff and I still have yet to see you outside of server 2. When I applied for staff the one thing everyone told me to do was try to get out of server 1 and visit the other servers more, so I suggested that you do the same. Today I decided to check and see if you had been doing so and much to my complete lack of surprise you really haven't been venturing out of sever 2. At all.

Plus

is just not true. I'm on server 1 enough to know if someone is active on it or not.

[/rant]
The re

Plus

[/rant]
the reason server 2 is the server I mostly go on is because evry other server is dead and no one is on it and server 2 is loaded with people and where's there more people , there is more people to help, so I go on server 2 to help out , every time I get on I see all the other several with like 3 people in them so I assume there would be no help needed there.i do respect the fact that u stated I should switch servers more often but I see no reason if ther is no one in the server at the time.

AvengerofDeath2

A Little Darkly
I understand where you're coming from there but servers 1 and 4 are usually at least decently populated (albeit not as much as 2). Also sorry if I came off like a jackass in my last post, I was on a rant which tends to make me sound like one.

Last edited:

Nanoactive

Designated ScapeGoat
I agree completely with Avenger. You say that you are on other servers besides #2 and I have yet to see you on any server but that. I go to every server for at least 5 minutes, empty or not daily and I haven't seen you hop once. And when I do see you around I see you enforcing rules on other players, which isn't a bad thing but when it gets to the point where you call someone out on every double-post or small things that we tend to notice but let go it becomes excessive and sets an image for Darkly as strict and un-fun. While you are doing an okay job, I am inclined to give a no from me. If I can see that you are visiting other servers actively and are more lenient on the rules and reminding them to others (however, not too lenient..) I can most certainly change my vote. Best of luck.

Last edited:
-1 As well sorry man your a nice guy from what I have seen on my occasional visits on the servers, but according to your log history you do not hop around on any of the servers. Going by what Nano said should let staff enforce the rules. If people cause problems there is a !report function, or you can call a staff member on your friends list, or you could simply record whatever said player has done that is against the rules and report it in the Tf2 Ban Request Section. Good luck with your application

DD1

A Little Darkly
I agree with paladin and nano, I guess. You don't hop around, I wish the best of luck with the app though.

President Ozomba

I'm New Here
I agree with paladin and nano, I guess. You don't hop around, I wish the best of luck with the app though.
-1 As well sorry man your a nice guy from what I have seen on my occasional visits on the servers, but according to your log history you do not hop around on any of the servers. Going by what Nano said should let staff enforce the rules. If people cause problems there is a !report function, or you can call a staff member on your friends list, or you could simply record whatever said player has done that is against the rules and report it in the Tf2 Ban Request Section. Good luck with your application
I agree completely with Avenger. You say that you are on other servers besides #2 and I have yet to see you on any server but that. I go to every server for at least 5 minutes, empty or not daily and I haven't seen you hop once. And when I do see you around I see you enforcing rules on other players, which isn't a bad thing but when it gets to the point where you call someone out on every double-post or small things that we tend to notice but let go it becomes excessive and sets an image for Darkly as strict and un-fun. While you are doing an okay job, I am inclined to give a no from me. If I can see that you are visiting other servers actively and are more lenient on the rules and reminding them to others (however, not too lenient..) I can most certainly change my vote. Best of luck.
I understand where you're coming from there but servers 1 and 4 are usually at least decently populated (albeit not as much as 2). Also sorry if I came off like a jackass in my last post, I was on a rant which tends to make me sound like one.
I completely understand what you guys are trying to say and I'm going to adjust the best I can I will hop more (even if there is no one but me) and I will be more easy on the rules , not to easy tho. I hope I can change all those -1 and if I do plz keep my updated on how well or bad I'm doing on this post. Thanx guys. I appreciate it. :)

Reactions: DD1
Status
Not open for further replies.