Pay Day 2

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Hahaha.. I'll play with you on shteam soon, but the game has lost all feels for me. They need to open it up to stealthing, some levels just turn into gore.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Who has the game?

So far I've seen;

Olst
TurboTaco
BuckshotJr
Leroy
Datguy
MarineRevenge
iSeize

I really had a good time yesterday. Until Turbo started to pick harder missions and fucked us over ;) :P

I play this a whole fuck of a lot.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
You need to play the harder missions to get paid. Which typically devolve into kill all the cops.

Demaio

I'm New Here
One of those games I would absolutely love to get but then I remember that everyone I know is completely distractible and won't play any game for more than 2 weeks.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
don't get me wrong, I love the game, it's just limited playability. It SHOULD be there, there is a ton of depth, but all the missions devolve into cop killing. It's just unavoidable.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
actually, just finished last mission of Framing without triggering alarm. Got the achieve to prove it :) No cops, just a bunch of body bags

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
what difficulty level?

The first part of framing is easy, last part is fucking hard.

On overkill anyways.

TurboTaco

TD Admin
It was on overkill too bro, pro contract :)

2 of us were up top on cams, 2 went down for silent kills n body baggin n taggin detail

after the house was clear and cams busted we gathered senator's shit, hacked comp then framed him with coke and unlocked the vault. Took about 9 bags of gold and 6 bags of coke, all without setting off a single alarm

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
nice! See this is the kind that I want to play, not with doofus's that just set off alarms.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
nice! See this is the kind that I want to play, not with doofus's that just set off alarms.
You need to play like said doofus until you level your guy and get all of the right shit. Then you can do shit pro like 47 and his doobious Russian friends...

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I never set off alarms, BRO, and I roll silent, and kill with silencer if I have to, BRO