• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

PC Help

DivineChibi

TF2 Staff
So for some odd reason my game is running weirdly very laggy asked others its only me ran a few scans on my pc something abt info being leaked used another program to defrag and optimize and it says i have 42k Junk files which it WONT remove so im kinda lost to wat to do... :fulloffuck:

nb

DARKLY Regular
delete them manually at:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Temp
C:\Users\Newb\AppData\Local\Temp (just type %appdata% and then go back a folder and go to Local\Temp)
also try cleaning your pc

Reactions: Rei

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
So for some odd reason my game is running weirdly very laggy asked others its only me ran a few scans on my pc something abt info being leaked used another program to defrag and optimize and it says i have 42k Junk files which it WONT remove so im kinda lost to wat to do... :fulloffuck:
What type of scans? What game?

Game running very laggy could be a few, very unrelated things:

1. Overheating, and thus throttling
2. Not enough hard disk space (under 10gb free)
3. Graphics settings too high to handle (this is applicable to cpu, too)
Etc etc

My first piece of advice is don't use any third-party software to 'scan' or find/fix errors - they do not do anything outside of what you can already do in Windows - they are nothing but bloatware/spyware who take your money.

Tell me what game, how it was before and what you're seeing now. While running the game, see if you can open task manager and watch your memory and cpu usage, see what's happening, if there are any processes eating up resources or something.

This is very solvable and won't cost you a penny.

DivineChibi

TF2 Staff
Well the Issue was with a game named Blade and Soul and also with tf2 but i just installed windows 10 and the issues are not poping up no more.....

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Alright, so by installing a new OS you most likely cleared up a software issue you had. Glad it's working out for you, enjoy the spyware and adverts :D