Private Server Suggestions

wh1te

TD Member
Didn't valve force all servers to be at 66 tic some time back?
misc-are-you-fucking-kidding-me-clean_reasonably_small.png

Thanks for adding the free spec mode to SRCTV.

Had one more question, as if I haven't bugged enough lol. Is there a lo3 overtime CAL cfg? This may happen tonight or this weekend at some point, and might be the decider.

Also, can you post the rcon command as it may be named different. Last time I executed it, it was like: rcon exec lo3ot.cfg :neutral:

hadriel

A Little Darkly
My bad for not checking into this earlier (and at work till late tonight), but does anyone know the freeze time on the server off the top of their heads?

If it's not already set to it, would everyone be ok with setting it at the old CAL standard of 15s or CPL's really old 20s instead of the current cevo and esea of 10s? For pub scrims with our members it just gives an extra bit of time to coordinate without really extending the match more than a few minutes. And for the tourney this weekend it helps out the baddies like the people on my team who haven't played in years..same with ringers if anyone needs to explain things to them for this weekend.

tl;dr: 10s is cool, 15s or 20s would help out some of our less experienced players/unfamiliar ringers..in the end if people want 10s I won't be upset. :)

wh1te

TD Member
Server 1

CModelLoader::Map_IsValid: No such map 'maps/de_cpl_fire.bsp'
changelevel failed: de_cpl_fire not found
] rcon changelevel de_cpl_fire_fixed
CModelLoader::Map_IsValid: No such map 'maps/de_cpl_fire_fixed.bsp'
changelevel failed: de_cpl_fire_fixed not found
] rcon changelevel de_cpl_fire_fix
CModelLoader::Map_IsValid: No such map 'maps/de_cpl_fire_fix.bsp'
changelevel failed: de_cpl_fire_fix not found
] rcon changelevel de_cpl_fire_td