• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Proven, admitted scammer for life

Status
Not open for further replies.

F.K_Brand0s

I'm New Here
Name When Banned:
DARKLY | MoldehNinjah

Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198030603590

Game: TF2

Server: TORONTO IDLE (#?)

Ban Reason: Scamming Report here

State your case: This is not to appeal that i didn't scam. I did. i was banned exactly 954 days ago and am no longer on the Darkly ban list. However steam rep considers it is still a banned so i am here to get my ban confirmed as of whether or not it has been lifted. I have been helping the steam community consistently identify and ban scammers as i understand how being scammed can hurt emotionally as well as financially. Over the last years my integrity and reputation has grown (positively ;)) and am looking to make it easier to be able to trade with people without them instantly ignoring me. Such an example of me being trusted is shown here (proof).

I am also in the process of refunding the User quantum found in the report. Hopefully he adds me and gets a nice surprise! please take time to consider this, i am truly not a scammer anymore and i wish the good of the community. Thank you for your time admin/s :)

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Thanks for reporting my comment to me for racism. I don't think that's going well.

Take care, well-known, marked, admitted, proven scammer. :mnotbad:

Edit: And since you love regurgitating server rules back to us all of a sudden, here's a few you forgot:

1. Trade Scamming is Strictly Prohibited
Scamming is the act of committing fraud upon an individual for the purpose of personal gain.

Do not attempt to scam any players out of their items or money. Scamming on any of DARKLY's Team Fortress 2 Trade/Idle servers will result in a permanent ban from all DARKLY servers.

There's even a really cool note on it too:
SteamRep. Scam on our servers and you will be reported, and banned from joining any other SteamRep affiliated Trade Community. Likewise, any SteamRep bans from other SteamRep affiliated communities will be upheld on all DARKLY servers.

So once again; not enough dick sucking happening.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.