Pubbing

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
In order to keep myself sane (somewhat) during what has been a difficult time, I've been doing a lot of pubbing on Valve servers. (I refuse to go on Skial).

I've been playing a lot of scout and I've managed to get a winning backcap, a three-rune blade kill (clockwork's signature troll), and the two at the same time. I capped, then died to bleed damage.

Anyway, I just wanted to share. I haven't died, I'm just tired of trade servers at the moment.

:knowfeel:
I get sick of trading quite a bit. I usually play MVM with friends to get my mind off it. Pubbing is good too. Hope you feel better man.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Simple.
I have skill to work with on TF2 :smug:

Seriously though, I just lost interest in CS:GO. I may try again one of these days, but I'm competitive. It's hard for me to enjoy being killed so much.

kts

TD Admin
I shouldnt be in this thread, but I still can't grasp how people play "trading" on tf2 servers as a game O.O cRazY.

nb

DARKLY Regular
Cmp, once the TF2 Economy dies, you'll regret not playing CS:GO early..
Seriously tho. Please join CS:GO. I might give you my knife to try :D
730_screenshots_2014-11-10_00007.jpg

And @kts trading in tf2 is a in-game simulator of real life trading/making deals.

nb

DARKLY Regular
You know, there is a competitive side to TF2...

6v6, Highlander, 4v4.
I know. It's just that more people are traders than actual players, as they think they can make big bux from the game. (Yes, I said bux. It's cool these days.)

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
If you're pubbing, Cmp, invite me. I've been making Valve server rounds and always get stuck on teams that act like the easy mode bots, lol

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
The issue I have with TF2 Bots is the skill "curve". Easy is absurdly easy. I can dominate half the team as a spy, which is really saying something. Medium then becomes Steel Highlander, at least for me. Hard is Platinum. Expert is suicide.

I've played Easy bots on CS:GO and I can do moderately well.