• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNDER REVIEW RAYZIE BAN APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name When Banned: RAYZIE
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7036725
Game: CS:GO
Server: TORONTO DARLY SERVER
Ban Reason: Hacking?
State your case: Thanatos keeps bullshitting how I'm hacking and having about 24 VAC'd friends. Reason? I trade on CS:GO lounge and I DO play competitively. I am a MG2 and I HAVE played CEVO in CS:S so I do have competitive skills in terms of aiming.

Addition: If I was hacking, I would've been fucking vac'd by now. I'm sorry for my language but this fucking dude keeps accusing me of hacking. Otherwise I want proof. I fucking love this server and if this is gonna go down then screw you Thanatos'. It's disrespect to YOU but because I killed YOU and 5 other teammates just a few minutes ago, automatically accused of hacking right?

Association with WHAT? I want more valid proof. I fucking play in this server as much as I can and this is I get? How about the other great players? You need to keep in mind people have good days and people have bad days in terms of gaming.

Yeah you are right. When someone gets a VAC ban, All their items they've received in trading (EXCLUDING BUY FROM MARKET), get's removed and you get a perm trading ban making the items you have non-tradable and non-sellable (if that's even a word).

look dude I just wanna have fun and it sucks I have to go through this process..

Not to pull anyone's strings but how about the player "LOW"? I mean he gets good and he doesn't get accused? It's kinda unfair how the fact that one member had to literally snoop around my account and use my "friends" against me to get me banned. Otherwise I want justice. This isn't the first and now everyone's gonna think i'm hacking :/

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
We're reviewing your ban. I'm locking this thread until we come to a decision. Please do not go and start making other threads, we heard your side of the story, so now let us do our thing. Please be patient.

Thanks in advance for your anticipated cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.