re-buy prioritizing

swan

DARKLY Regular
is there a way to prioritize items so that when you hit "re-buy previous" it will choose say, kevlar over grenades (assuming you only have money enough for one).

The Killing Joke

A Little Darkly
I've scripted three buttons for autobuy - one for pistol round, one for SMG's and one for the M4A/AK selection. Each one puts my pistol of choice first, followed by the SMG or rifle, and then armor/helm and nades. That's my loadout.

TKJ

The Killing Joke

A Little Darkly
how do you do that sorta thing?

In your config folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\[your username here]\counter-strike source\cstrike\cfg), you create an AUTOEXEC.CFG file, that pre-empts your settings... ...here's what's in mine, regarding keybinds:

Code:
bind "p" "buy vesthelm; buy vest; buy p228; buy secammo; buy defuser; buy hegrenade; buy flashbang; buy flashbang;"
bind "[" "buy vesthelm; buy vest; buy p90; buy primammo; buy p228; buy secammo; buy defuser; buy hegrenade; buy flashbang; buy flashbang;" 
bind "]" "buy m4a1; buy ak47; buy primammo; buy p228; buy secammo; buy defuser; buy vesthelm; buy vest; buy hegrenade; buy flashbang; buy flashbang;"

You can reorder the buy script however you want, with whatever weapons you want. One click, and you're out of spawn in a heartbeat.

TKJ

swan

DARKLY Regular
sweet. is any of that affected by the fact that i'm on a mac? (aside from the obvious C:\program files\ etc...)

The Killing Joke

A Little Darkly
sweet. is any of that affected by the fact that i'm on a mac? (aside from the obvious C:\program files\ etc...)

I'm not certain. Other than a possibility that the filename may be different, I wouldn't see why they might have a different internal structure. Unfortunately, I can't say for sure, as I haven't work with Macs much.

TKJ