• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED Reappeal (It's been 6 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkly | Hole Of Air

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Hole Of Air (I believe, I'm not to sure, sorry)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:85860811
Game: TF2
Server: Darkly Trade_Rawr
Ban Reason: Being rude to an Admin

State your case:
I was banned a year ago. I couldn't find the original appeal, and if someone could, please post the link in the comments.

Basically I had advertised that I was going to do a raffle on a random unspecified server while on a darkly server, and to just add me as a friend if they were possibly interested. Then a admin told me to stop, I stopped, then I asked why, they explained, then me being stupid, told him that he could have told me in a nicer way.

Anyway, I was completely wrong, as he was just doing his job, and rather it was me not properly hearing his explanation.

I'm primarily a trader, and darkly was one of the very very few places left without chaos, so they were where I usually played. I essentially only played TF2 because of the awesome darkly servers.

It's been over a year, and even though immediately recognized my mistake, I think I now learned my lesson.

Once again, I am extremely sorry for how i treated you Cmp! and I totally understand the reason the ban, as I would be mad at someone who called me rude after explaining something to them two or three times normally.

I really hope I was able to convey how much the Darkly servers mean to me, and that I am truly sorry and that I thoroughly understand my errors and that they will never occur again.

I hope to be unbanned so I can return to one of the few surviving Steam and TF2 communities; the one and only community that I felt pride to be in and have nothing but utter respect for.

Thank you so much for your time and have a great day!

Darkly | Hole Of Air

I'm New Here
Please just close this. I will never appeal again, and sorry for being a bother. A bunch of unintended occurrences in my perm ban, and I would like departure with a thank you for all the fun I had on your server during the time I was able to be on it. Have a nice day! Signing off- Hole Of Air

Status
Not open for further replies.