• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Savlia

Status
Not open for further replies.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
u mean salvia ?

dont do it. = crazy

its an INTENSE 30 sec trip. u feel force fields and shit.
stay away from drugs, ull end up in the mental hospital.

smoke weed instead, its pretty much fool proof.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I haven't, but I (along with 6-8 friends) watched my cousin smoke it. He inhaled it (almost like a bot or something), then 10 seconds later he stared off into space and NOTHING could distract him/get his attention. 30 Seconds later he snapped back to reality and he said it felt like an acid buzz that lasted like an hour lol

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
i heard its like a 5-10 minute trip. its legal too, u can buy it in a convenience store apparently.

vinny paz

TD Admin
They sell this stuff legally lol. How this is legal and weed isn't is beyond me. This stuff will make you trip like crazy. I tried it before but didn't really like it too much. 47 is right, force fields everywhere! like invisible walls that restrict your movement.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
I've done it as well, its fucked... bought the 10x salvia extract from a store in Guelph...

It felt like gravity was 5 times stronger than normal and I was being pulled down to the earth like a magnet.... and you hear other people talking but can't even like make out what they are saying... it's like an echoing voice.... and it felt like I was floating above the room watching in 3rd person lol.... at it lasted for like 2 minutes... and then quite the burn out/comedown for like 10 mins...

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
I did it once and only once. Did the 20X. I took ONE hit and I was gone for about 10 minutes. I was in a different dimension, and my friends watching me said I was in a different dimension. Worst high of my life.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
I did the 10X once. It is fucking intense and the funny part is. Me and the two friends I was with had a COMPLETELY different trip from the exact same environment we were in. It is legal and you can probably find it at a bong shop.

Personally, when I had done it everything started to move in a figure eight pattern. Hard to explain. I am not a smoker so I don't usually do this kind of stuff. Just be careful with it if you do decide to do it.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
find the highest level extract you can man, at least the 30x stuff and try that. use a bong and make sure that the flame from your lighter is running through the material for the whole hit, use a screen for this cause you only need a pea size amount or even less, hold it in for as long as possible and your done.

do it for the lulz man, and if possible, videotape for youtube ok?

TurboTaco

TD Admin
The price of salvia goes up fast depending on its potency. Me n 3 friends split 30x salvia and dipped some on the end of a burning joint. We all tripped out like mad for about 5 minutes then snapped back to reality.

I thought i was swimming through Lego blocks and I was apparently actually making the hand motions n everything.

My other friend thought he was getting pulled through the couch by hooks and he was apparently sinking into the sofa lol.

After our 'hard' trip we started laughing, but uncontrollably to the point we thought we were gonna die cause we couldn't stop laughing. Then it just stopped.

I never did Salvia again cuz it gave me a wierd "your body feels phuked" type of feeling afterwards.

I dunno how its legal either, if u took a hit of salvia then tried to go driving, you'd prob kill yourself and a schoolbus of children.

You for sure have to videotape your highs, i wish we did :\

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Interesting trips. I personally never tried it but i do intend to try it soon. First time for everything right...

Weed is only good for so long, back in highschool i used to smoke it everyday b4 and after class to the point where i just got a headache and not much of a high. I stopped for a while and started again but now i do it once in a blue moon.

So ye, i wanna hit that salvia to see what all the excitements about.

Delta

TD Admin
Salvia is sooo fun to try if your willing. I remember buying a copious amount and giving it away for free at lunch time, just to see how people react to it. I remember this 1 dude was absolutely incomprehensible for like almost a full 5 minutes. Couldnt put words together or NOTHING. Other people would just look me dead in the eye and before they even spoke I could tell what they were saying. "THIS SHIT IS FUCKED UP/FUCKIN AMAZING!" hahahah

its really compared to a condensed acid trip, but I wouldnt suggest doing it again after the first time. Try it, then be gone with it.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
I think E will fuck your shit up more. not in terms of the trip but negative effects on your body. I am no expert but that's the way I think.

LOL Delta I know exactly what you mean.. Usually you know somebody has just went into "the zone" when they just stop and stare for like 5 secs and then laugh uncontrollably. Then it's game on from there.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Dr.47 says : DONT FUCKING DO IT !! fuck what all these hippies say :D

especially DEAD MIKE , its like Slim Shady giving you advise !

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
Got to try it once...

In university, I actually tricked one of my friends, he thought he was smoking a bowl of weed.... I put like all salvia at the bottom of the bowl, with just a faint layer of weed so it looked like it was just weed....

it's even more funny when he doesnt know what the fuck he just smoked, and he trips balls... lol....

and another friend kept looking behind him paranoid for like 5 minutes and wouldn't say a word.... he thought there were people behind him going to kill him...

gotta try it once, OR trick a friend :D

Status
Not open for further replies.