Scrim/pub help before the tournament

holyshepard

TD Member
Howdy, I figured I would start this post to see if anyone is interested in getting help with scrims since there’s going to be a tournament soon, and since it can be a daunting task for new/less experienced players to learn strats,maps,skills when the pressure is on, a slowed down environment can help a lot with this.
This is open to everyone one either solo, small groups or scrim sized groups. It can be any map at the moment but once the tournament has chosen the maps we can focus on those ones so this tournament is as fair as possible.
I will need anyone with admin to help with this to help run the server ie map change.
I am a good player but there are better ones out there and I am always willing to learn new tricks so if you’re a skilled player or know a trick or two please feel free to join us and share.
P.S even if you’re not going to be a part of the tournament you can still come and practice for the pub!

Right now just post if you’re interested and we can come up with dates that work for people.
P.S.S I’ll make a new post soon about the first rules/tips such as proper rates mentality and some mini games to help with your hand eye coordination to help get you those headshots!

ogre_lady

Troll of the Year Nominee
I'd join this! I saw you do a crazy clutch on contra.

I am definitely curious about what rates and settings I should have my CS:S at, including whether graphics should be maxed out or what. So that would be very helpful.

Any basic flashes or "rush points" would help too.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
I will make sure that one person from each team has scrim admin after the 25th. Then you can freely, practice and school your less exp teammates