• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Senpai's Mod app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKLY | Senpai

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): ⁻ᴰᴳᴺ⁻ Senpai. Used to be know as Darkly | Maximum
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39029560
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: I was admin on TF2 - GIVEAWAYS for quite a while.
Real First Name: Carson
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I usually stick around 2, 5, and occasionally hop onto 1.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I've been on this server for a good amount of time and this community is probably the most mature and well-rounded group of men and women I've seen, and I would love to join the fray and help keep these good citizens away from any idiocy that may attempt to ruin their gaming experience.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes.
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes.
Are you at least 18 years of age? No.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
this community is probably the most mature and well-rounded group of men and women I've seen

yao_ming_meme_new_version_hd_by_guillersevilla-d3dwein.png

Dood I have played on the same server with you, they like the mods to be older in most cases and I think we bolth know why. I do hope to see you keep cumming back and I do wish you the best of luck on your ap Fear The Elderly

DD1

A Little Darkly
Game Handle(s): ⁻ᴰᴳᴺ⁻ Senpai. Used to be know as Darkly | Maximum
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39029560
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: I was admin on TF2 - GIVEAWAYS for quite a while.
Real First Name: Carson
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: I usually stick around 2, 5, and occasionally hop onto 1.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I've been on this server for a good amount of time and this community is probably the most mature and well-rounded group of men and women I've seen, and I would love to join the fray and help keep these good citizens away from any idiocy that may attempt to ruin their gaming experience.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes.
Do you have a mic? Yes.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes.
Are you at least 18 years of age? No.
I haven't once seen you on 2. try and swing round, good luck :)

Last edited:

President Ozomba

I'm New Here
Haven't seen ya around at all and I'm on server 2 usually, swing by a little and get more out there. Wish u luck tho on ur app!:)
-Yours Truely
The President

Reactions: DD1
Status
Not open for further replies.