• Welcome to DARKLY's Community Forums, Guest

If you're new around here, feel free to post a quick thread introducing yourself to the other community members.

So I guess I am New.

BannerWolf

I'm New Here
HELLO all you crazy people of the Internet I am from the future... not really. I am however new to the website not the server so this me saying hi "HI".
Unfortunately the other reason why I am posting this is that I have some very unfortunate news regarding one of the admins on the tf2 trade server by the name of @Lone Star. Lone and I had a bit of a brake up. You see I fell in love with him back when I first joined the server. His repeated smiting of me was a clear sign of deep affection and so a romance blossomed. I won't lie at first it was a little rough, what with him being administration on so many servers. He was barely able to spend any time with me. Then I am not sure if this was my fault or he just lost interest but he began to ignore me. This was the worst of all. THE COLD loneliness started to set in. So naturally when this new sexy hunk of an administrator came onto the server and started telliporting me around of corse I fell in love. YES DAMMIT I was committed to another. It was taboo but I couldn't stand it. If you would just picture Lone Star and I standing on a grassy knoll with Lone's long flowing blond hair blowing in the wind, his baby blue summer dress fluttering. Suddenly a strong gust tugs at his beautiful matching sun hat. As he utters a soft " Oh my" in that delicate voice we have all come to love. Hurriedly I try to catch it for him. Chasing after the hat I stumbled on the uneven ground. These high heels are not suited for such unladylike behavior. As I fall I suddenly feel a warm strong embrace wrap around me. I look up into the strong handsome face of Points of Authority, majestic and proud. I go to thank him in the old tongue of the Penguin Lords, but he only looks at me in bewilderment. The poor thing could not understand pengish so he smiled and embraced for what seemed an eternity.
I am writing this post in the the hopes that Lone will read it and understand that it is over. I have found someone who truly loves me for who I am. Lone if you are reading this please understand I wright this out of respect for your beauty, majesty and grace. I just wish I had the courage to tell you all this earlier. Forever your friend BannerWolf

Part 2 IS IN THE COMMENT SECTION

Last edited:

PointsofAuthority

DARKLY Regular
If you would just picture Lone Star and I standing on a grassy knoll with Lone's long flowing blond hair blowing in the wind, his baby blue summer dress fluttering. Suddenly a strong gust tugs at his beautiful matching sun hat. As he utters a soft " Oh my" in that delicate voice we have all come to love. Hurriedly I try to catch it for him. Chasing after the hat I stumbled on the uneven ground. These high heels are not suited for such unladylike behavior. As I fall I suddenly feel a warm strong embrace wrap around me. I look up into the strong handsome face of Points of Authority, majestic and proud.

:10guy:

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
I came to read "I'm new here" threads and I walked away with my eyes burned and my mind scarred.
:deserve:

BannerWolf

I'm New Here
The Possibly True Story of the Darkly Love Triangle Fanfic
Part 2

Ah so you found the continuation of the of the drama that is unfolding on the Darkly TF2 servers, lucky you. If you are unaware of the of what has been happening read the first post before going any further, or risk being confused to the point of no return. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

I don't know how I feel about publicly telling everyone about the conflicts in my life, but what I do know is the health and welfare of the Darkly servers should come first above all else. This petty melodrama that has been started by Lone Star needs to be out in the open so everyone can understand what a complex, tormented person Lone really is and the NEFARIOUS plans he has instore for our beloved little corner of TF2.
We last left off with Points of Authority romantically embracing myself at the foot of a hill. My former lover Lone Star standing ontop of the crest, stoic gazing over the country side clearly deep in thought. As I gazed up into Points deap amber eyes. Points procliamed "I love you.." I looked at him, shocked of the words he just uttered. "I love you". The hulk of a heman repeated in that deep gravely voice. "Oh uh" DAMIT I froze left speechless in front of this mountain man. His smile slowly turned into a frown. He looked at me as tho I had stabbed him through the heart.
I had made the best person in my life sad. I had wounded him like none else could. Regret ripped through my body I had made it sound as if I didn't want him, but I did. From the moment I fell into his arms I was in love. Now I could see he was doing his best to stay strong as he looked away to try and hold back the tears.
So I hugged him.. tighter. "Don't cry, I don't want to make my man cry." I uttered as he slowly calmed down. He faced me and smiled at me as tears fell from his face. I reach up to whipped the tears away and say 'I love you two".
Suddenly from the hill top Lone shouted. " You know I won't let you keep him Points. The dawn of a new age for both Darkly and posibly for all of Team Fortris 2 is apon us. In order for that glorious day to come we Banner has a part to play if you ever expect to see the next update to TF2"
Points " Lone have you lost your mind what update do you speek of? We are in limbo the gods of steam have forsaken us. Go peddle your gibberish elsewhere."
Lone " Mark my worlds I WILL BE BACK!" Lone cried out "Imshtalk!" as the heavens opened up and a chariot pulled by penguins descended to him. Pulling his summer dress up so not to get it snagged on the chariot he gave a steely glance back at me. I knew this wasn't over.
Something unsettled me. I have never seen Lone so motivated and I would almost say he was angry if didn't know him better. But for a man like him showing emotion is weakness and that could not be tolerated. I looked back to Points gazing deep into his eyes and said with all honesty " I am scared. I have never..." Point interrupts me " Banner know this, Lone can no longer harm you do you understand? He has no power over me and I will protect you" He leaned forward hugging me tighter. Time seaming to slow down as he moves in closer to my face. This was it. The big moment I closed my eyes and kissed.
End of Part 2. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. If people like it I will be more then happy to continue the story. To give you a little taste of what is in store here's a sneak peek. First of many more admins and other players will be making appearances very soon in the next episodes along with other characters from the tf2 universe. Little tip someone that knows Lone very well will turn out to be a bad guy. Keep In mind if I add you to the story I base who you are by what you do and say on the server.

PART 3 Coming Soon

Last edited: