Star Citizen

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
lol the guy I work next too talks about SC all day long. Looks good, but I just can't get into it farther until they drop a release date on me.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Yes. I'm such a fool. I've spent $200 on it already, two ships in my hanger. I can wander around and look at them. Oh, and jump.

If it's remotely anywhere near warz feelz, it'll be win.

But I'll probably drop it like it's hot, like beef flaps

:foreveralone:

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Oh I've already been invited to join a "guild". No game and people are already recruiting.
TD till I die mother fuckers, you can take your corporation and shove it.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
So what's this game about?

Best I can figure, it's an space MMO. They say it's not going to be traditional MMO, but you can't have the game they are describing and not call it an MMO. It also has a big component of dogfighting, so thing xwing/tie fighter in space.

Plus it will have occulus rift support, which should be cool.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Its sort of like eve but very diff at the same time.

My coworker says you should get the $1000 capital ship

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
@BJ as I've only played eve a small bit, and SC is in pre-alpha stage, I couldn't possibly compare the differences, I do know however, that in Eve, the battles are more a game of statistics, and in SC you are in the cockpit, flying, so a bit different in this regard.

Steve I hovered over that button for real. And I would have done it if there had been a slight bit of gameplay. It will be available at a later date I'm sure, there isn't a definite number for those I don't think.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Steve I hovered over that button for real. And I would have done it if there had been a slight bit of gameplay. It will be available at a later date I'm sure, there isn't a definite number for those I don't think.

There is, or at least was. Originally when the game was just announced on kick starter there was a very limited amount of those ships for sale. It sold out instantly, so they released more and they sold out again in a day. So they released more, and they sold out again in a day. Turns out some Russian billionaire was hordeing them lol.

Would be pretty fucking cool to have a TD capital ship that we all could be a crew on and launch our fighters from. Hell I would even be ship security and be prepared to repel enemy pirates trying to board and take our ship.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIS GAME AND THE WARZ GAME.

shady fucking russians.