Template Errors: thread_view

1. The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in /usr/www/dgnweb/public/forum/library/XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php, line 1488:
    1487: 				';
    1488: $__compilerVar55 = '';
    1489: $__compilerVar55 .= 'Select / deselect all posts on this page';

TD CS:S NIGHT

Discussion in 'Counter-Strike: Source (RIP)' started by OG buckshot jr, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
This thread is more than 365 days old.
  1. OG buckshot jr

OG buckshot jr TD Admin

To everyone who wants to see TD CS:S be brought back to life (and please, leave the whole "fuck cs:s, cs:go is the best" and vice cersa):

I propose - a CS:S night where we all come in to game, have some fun and hopefully start attracting regulars back to our glorious server. We openly tell them it's ______ night every week. From there, we start to see their friends brought in, other regulars and we'll expand on how many nights we can fill.

Hopefully, our CS:S community can once again flourish and we can be back in business!

What do you guys think? Even idling would help.
  2. zackychuu

zackychuu TD Admin / Wanker

Well the server has been pretty active over the past few nights.
    A few guys decide to play and they random people join, along with more TD guys.

I think a specific night would help though, would get people into a routine of playing :P
    Rams likes this.
  3. Fiend

Fiend Senior TF2 Admin

Ass Clown, our friend Man22, and myself have been playing it a lot more as well.

I am definitely down for a CS:S night. Can't imagine they'd be against it either.
  4. Steve

Steve TD Admin | Bacon

Playing Saturday with sj, ice, low budget, olst, zacky and all the others was so fun!

I am always in for css feel z msg me on steam when ever its getting populated
    zackychuu likes this.
  5. Brains

Brains TD Admin (and LiR)

Im down for tonight
  6. Rams

Rams TD Admin

This is a good idea, have seen something similar on a diff server (TF2) closed down. They did it every month on the first Saturday. Exams are going on this week and next week. Will be on this Saturday. Lets bring people back to CSS. :fuckyes:
  7. excalibur

excalibur DARKLY Regular

if i can manage to walk down my stairs tonight i'll try and get on.
  8. Fiend

Fiend Senior TF2 Admin

:lolwut:
  9. excalibur

excalibur DARKLY Regular

he misspelled down
  10. Rams

Rams TD Admin

Brains and Fiend like this.
  11. Brains

supposed to be "down"
  12. OG buckshot jr

OG buckshot jr TD Admin

Ok, so for now we'll continue with the random nights, perhaps until the exam season is done, and Excal starts to feel better (What happened man?!?). hehe The effort here seems great already!! :D
  13. Rams

Rams TD Admin

Plus we got people that play and are not on the forums.
  14. Shotgun Jesus

Shotgun Jesus Professional Cocksucker Staff Member

:yaoming:
  15. Rams

Rams TD Admin

Brains down for tonight is probably 3:00 am
  16. Fiend

Fiend Senior TF2 Admin

17. Brains

lol ill be on early tonight, my evening is free for css :feelsgood:
  18. excalibur

excalibur DARKLY Regular

I got Ingunial hernia surgery on thursday, it feels like someone is stabbing me in the upper groin anytime i move. i fucked up at the gym haha. Im off work for 2 or 3 weeks.
  19. iCe

iCe TD Admin

Pics or it didn't happen..
  20. excalibur

excalibur DARKLY Regular

haha you want a picture of my 4 inch cut on my groin i have no problem showing you haha
    IMG_20130408_153744_805.jpg
    zackychuu and Olst like this.
Thread Status:
This thread is more than 365 days old.