TD CS:S NIGHT

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
To everyone who wants to see TD CS:S be brought back to life (and please, leave the whole "fuck cs:s, cs:go is the best" and vice cersa):

I propose - a CS:S night where we all come in to game, have some fun and hopefully start attracting regulars back to our glorious server. We openly tell them it's ______ night every week. From there, we start to see their friends brought in, other regulars and we'll expand on how many nights we can fill.

Hopefully, our CS:S community can once again flourish and we can be back in business!

What do you guys think? Even idling would help.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Well the server has been pretty active over the past few nights.
A few guys decide to play and they random people join, along with more TD guys.

I think a specific night would help though, would get people into a routine of playing :P

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Ass Clown, our friend Man22, and myself have been playing it a lot more as well.

I am definitely down for a CS:S night. Can't imagine they'd be against it either.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Playing Saturday with sj, ice, low budget, olst, zacky and all the others was so fun!

I am always in for css feel z msg me on steam when ever its getting populated

Rams

TD Admin
This is a good idea, have seen something similar on a diff server (TF2) closed down. They did it every month on the first Saturday. Exams are going on this week and next week. Will be on this Saturday. Lets bring people back to CSS. :fuckyes:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Ok, so for now we'll continue with the random nights, perhaps until the exam season is done, and Excal starts to feel better (What happened man?!?). hehe The effort here seems great already!! :D

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
Ok, so for now we'll continue with the random nights, perhaps until the exam season is done, and Excal starts to feel better (What happened man?!?). hehe The effort here seems great already!! :D

I got Ingunial hernia surgery on thursday, it feels like someone is stabbing me in the upper groin anytime i move. i fucked up at the gym haha. Im off work for 2 or 3 weeks.

excalibur

DARKLY Regular
haha you want a picture of my 4 inch cut on my groin i have no problem showing you haha
IMG_20130408_153744_805.jpg