• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

TD Family grows

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
2 months long time. its the "week of" when ull be trippin: "this is it"

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I think I'm the only one here who is of the right sexual orientation to produce offspring, but real talk. Boss negress is about to give birth to the next gen of TD sauce, in two months.

quite honestly, scared as fuck.

:dolan:
Nope, I'm going to be an uncle in 2-3 weeks. Our very own 47 Jr :somuchwin:

Glocky

Drinking your tears
I think I'm the only one here who is of the right sexual orientation to produce offspring, but real talk. Boss negress is about to give birth to the next gen of TD sauce, in two months.

quite honestly, scared as fuck.

:dolan:
If you were completely fearless, you wouldn't be taking it seriously and considering the important things you should be.
People are going to give you "A LOT OF ADVICE" ... but really it is only their opinion.
Keep and/or tweak what makes sense to you, drop the rest, add what you feel is missing.
Just be consistent and be a parent (leader) so the kid(s) knows what you think is OK or not (expectations).
The details of all that is up to the two of you, with lots of attempted interference from the rest of the family, friends and world.

$alvador

TD Member
congrats dude, just to let you know i've been to the future and the average cost of university tuition in 2032 will be $100k :D

*Nuclear_HAMSTER!*

A Little Darkly
Congrats on the tax write off!
Oh and...Yay for free milk too! You got it made...

You da man! Have a laugh! (you re gonna need it!... late nights are calling you!)...lol

311140_10151922580966564_511404781_n.jpg